• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tim Hardaway Jr is a Hawk

ATLHawks3

Knicks winning two games late in season,  

(NY vs ATL)

and they could've had C Okafor and PG Grant.

Hardaway JR will get better,

Carroll, Milsap, and Korver got way better under BUD

Korver will help HJr too

doc52ad2562156ff687665791.jpg

Plus Hjr dunks alot on breaks, Scott can run down the other side!

I see a lot of Dunks and 3s in our future

Play Milsap/SEF at 3 if Carroll won't resign

Edited by iDash

Knicks winning two games late in season,  

(NY vs ATL)

and they could've had C Okafor and PG Grant.

Hardaway JR will get better,

Carroll, Milsap, and Korver got way better under BUD

Korver will help HJr too

Millsap is only marginally better here than he was in Utah. Please quit pretending that he made some kind of big leap.

• Moderators

He makes about what the 19th pick would make. And Grant would hold more trade value to most teams. It has to mean an abundance of confidence in THJ with only 2 years of salary control.

Spot on. I see no reason at all for that confidence. He better destroy Lou and the other players picked after 15 in this draft after giving up 2 years of control.

Millsap is only marginally better here than he was in Utah. Please quit pretending that he made some kind of big leap.

huh? he is miles better than he was in Utah. Give credit where its due

Shoulda traded mack for thj and drafted Portis.

This is why you don't offer your best hand first lol.

you guys are really upset over unproven talent..lol

• Like 1

• Moderators

Shoulda traded mack for thj and drafted Portis.

This is why you don't offer your best hand first lol.

But we got 2 2nd round picks! Like the dozen that Boston and Philly each have. Those are impossible to get. Gold Jerry!

• Like 1

You know what makes me feel even worse about this trade? The fact that @AHF is pissed about this! That tells me I'm not crazy for being in complete shock that once again we have no 1st round pick to be excited about. What's next @lethalweapon3 starts spitting out word soup while trying to speak? @Gray Mule curses someone out? Someone actually likes @kg01? The world is coming to an end damn it! I'm going back into retirement[emoji22]

• Like 2

Then we getting him on a 24th pick contract..great value..very shrewd move by hawks..the log jam with Jr,Shump, caused him to suffer a lil..but 11ppg is solid..I think he can be a guy that averages 17 a night..

This goes over most of these "arm-chair GM"'s heads. I'm gonna go ahead and trust the COY's judgement over these "experts." Bud had to talk Pop into the Kawhi trade, I'm thinking I'll trust him over The Miserable Ones ;)

• Moderators

This should be our best pick for the next three years and we pissed it away on a player we could duplicate with a low $$ FA contract. Yeah, I'm very pissed.

• Like 1

I want to see him with the Hawks. I am mixed on him. I seen a potential all star and I seen an obvious scrub. I don't know what he is. I do know he's talented. I will take a wait and see approach. Such a flawed player.

• Like 2

Well, I was gonna offer my thoughts, but now that I see that, after all these years, 'Squawkers are still:

1.  Using a mostly worthless stat like FG%

2.  Ignoring the expected value of a mid-first rounder

3.  Completely overlooking cap ramifications

4.  Getting too invested in individual draft prospects as "their guy"

I'm not going to bother.

They could have traded the pick for a future pick if they didn't like this draft. 

• Like 3

huh? he is miles better than he was in Utah. Give credit where its due

More so VASTLY overpaying for a project player. Thj offers nothing you couldnt find in a second round player.

Jerian grant can do all the things thj does, and plays defense. It honestly makes zero sense man.

Edited by Afro

At the end of the day, we aren't talented enough to keep throwing away first round picks. We aren't a loaded team that is  built around a superstar. This team needs as much talent as possible and players on rookie contracts can help immensely. 

• Like 1

Thank You...and he is only 23yr...can contribute right away and is cheap contract wise...sounds like we are about to make a play for one of the Big Men on July 1st

The Miserable Ones can't think far enough ahead to fathom this. Their knee jerks are too busy smacking them in the head :P