• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tim Hardaway Jr is a Hawk

ATLHawks3

I think this is a prelude to another deal but at least we know THJ can actually play in the NBA and be a rotation guy. No guarantee on almost any rookie and you really rarely get more than a good reserve where we were picking. Holding a new system shows he had room to improve.

Plus we can all have some hope that this deal becomes a great one because it was from the Bricks and they always end up on the worst side of trades.

I think this is a prelude to another deal but at least we know THJ can actually play in the NBA and be a rotation guy. No guarantee on almost any rookie and you really rarely get more than a good reserve where we were picking. Holding a new system shows he had room to improve.

Plus we can all have some hope that this deal becomes a great one because it was from the Bricks and they always end up on the worst side of trades.

• Like 2

I like this a lot. Much better than bringing in Monta Ellis. His efficiency ratings will sky rocket in this offense and he'll be a scorer we desperately need off the bench. A lot of you forget how dreadfully bad the bench offense looked at times. This is a win NOW move. We just came off a 60 win season, time for a new mind state Hawks fans

• Like 4

Are u nuts?! Tim Jr is a legit 6'6 can drive and shoot and is only 24 years old..He is ready to start for Korver right now! Good job coach Bud!

I agree. After that second half meltdown that Korver displayed, Coach Bud is making sure the Hawks have a backup plan and i wouldnt be shocked to see Korver coming off the bench as the spot up sixth man......