• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tim Hardaway Jr is a Hawk

ATLHawks3

funny how everyone is so quick to judge here.  Why don't you all let things pan out and then see what goes down?

Hardawau Jr is way more valuable than a #15 pick, so in my book we did very well.  Check the dude game by game 

stats....whenever he get at least 35 mins he out up 20 points.  How many #15 picks are going to do that next year?

• Like 2

Are u nuts?! Tim Jr is a legit 6'6 can drive and shoot and is only 24 years old..He is ready to start for Korver right now! Good job coach Bud!

NO way he is a starting SG. He is AWFUL defensively arguably the worst at his position, he rarely passes the ball,  and hes is a streaky shooter. 

Hes nothing much than a gunner off the bench.

Just to remind folks: We already have Korver/Thabo/Bazemore at SG. Teague/Dennis/Mack at PG. Unless we are trading one of the names I just listed this makes zero sense.

Thabo plays SF for us but it's looks like Atlanta wants more talent at SG.

I am not a fan. THJ has talent but he tends to chuck his ass off more times then not. He's not a good rebounder and he's doesn't defend that well.

• Like 1

Knicks fans are celebrating on their board.

I just had to check this out for myself since I didn't really see him play this year. I thought he was supposed to be decent. Man this is depressing. Wish we could have traded for a future 1st at least.

Iman Shumpert. Traded for second round pick. 

Hardaway taken at 24. Bad NBA career so far. Traded for #19. 

What a dumb trade. 

We traded Lou Williams and Nogs because he didnt fit the team, but then trade another first to get hardaway? WTF. 

• Like 3