• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

(Consolidated Teag/Den Rumors) Hawks Asking For Trade Offers For Either Jeff Teague, Dennis Schröder

Wurider05

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What is more pressing to fix?

Paint protection and rebounding or a wing player?

Really?  He always seems like he'd be a good fit here.  Then again, that opinion could be fueled by him usually being the dial-a-scrub that goes off on us whenever we play.

Got any good wang targets for us using Jeff?  And if you say Nic Stauskas or McLemore I might cancel my account.

Wing IMO, if we land the right one. Sap/Horford will start, I'd rather upgrade a starter than a bench player with one of the PGs.

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Sorry but I don't get how Parker makes sense when we have sap and horford. Only player from the Bucks that make sense is Greek Freak.

oh and Burks and hood is a good start to something new 

Parker would play the 3 for us and play it well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes. :cool:

Seriously though, my answer is wang based on who we have to face.

Wing player. We don't have a starting SF. Bazemore is a SG and Korver needs to go to the bench. As bad our rebounding is, I think it comes down on Horford. All these 2, 4 rebounding games he's having are ridiculous. This is guy who once upon a time looked like he could become a 20-10 guy. If he could and our other big men would produce say, 3 extra rebounds a a game we'd be 11th in the league behind Denver. That we could get just out of effort.

If we're trying to improve for this season then I really don't see much value in trading either one. Someone like Afflalo is probably the best player we could hope for and how much does that really help us after losing our 1-2 punch at PG? I don't know. Maybe there's a decent wing out there on a team in need of a PG that could give us a shot in the arm that changes the whole season. I can't think of one. 

And the idea that Teague could get us Okafor is insanity. 

16 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

Parker would play the 3 for us and play it well.

Dude Parkers defense is terrible! He cannot play the 3 on defense. There's a reason people argued who would be the number one draft pick the year between Parker and Wiggins. Parker had the offense and no defense. Wiggins had the stellar defense with no real offensive go to moves like Parker has.

Playing Parker at the 3 would be a huge project I don't think we want....defensively anyways.

Edited by JTB

12 minutes ago, JTB said:

Dude Parkers defense is terrible! He cannot play the 3 on defense. There's a reason people argued who would be the number one draft pick the year between Parker and Wiggins. Parker had the offense and no defense. Wiggins had the stellar defense with no real offensive go to moves like Parker has.

Playing Parker at the 3 would be a huge project I don't think we want....defensively anyways.

You're not wrong on Parker and I've not been a fan of his.  However, if he has offensive potential then I believe most coaches would rather take that and coach him up defensively.  Much better than trying to take an all-defense, Tony Allen-type of guy and try to learn him offense.

35 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Wing. The paint protection won't get minutes to justify a Teague trade. Unless it's someone like Noel who can be a DPOY type. 

Edited by NBASupes