• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Paul Millcrap

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Despite both of our frustrations with what he hasn't done at the end of the game, he's usually the main reason we have won games this year.

Yeah, they're a whole 6 games over .500.

This team would be better off tanking. It has no future as of right now. 

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jody23 said:

We gonna say anything about Horford missing a key free throw?

Nah, you know he aint gonna say a word about Horford. You don't here a peep out of him when Horford getting 2 reboundS and his man is getting  18 - 20 
Or when he's getting outplayed by Zellers, Lopezes ,Zazas and the Lens of the NBA LOL

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pimp said:

Nah, you know he aint gonna say a word about Horford. You don't here a peep out of him when Horford getting 2 reboundS and his man is getting  18 - 20 
Or when he's getting outplayed by Zellers, Lopezes ,Zazas and the Lens of the NBA LOL

Yep. NBASupes is the Ultimate Al Horford Fanboy.

Which, he'll be disappointed to find out there's strong rumors that Horford will be allowed to go and Atlanta may be hitting the reset button.

Allowed to walk

That was a letdown that he missed the bunny, but no one calling out BOTH PGs for having more turnovers than assists in this one?? I have a tough s time laying much blame on Paul when he's been the only consistent guy on the team. Just next time get the ball to someone else in the last possession.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

It wouldn't be that bad if Sap got delt as well.  Thabo can't shoot for shit either. Bazemore turns the f***ing ball over 10 times tonight it seems like. I'm sick of this whole roster to be honest.

Jesus.  Go crawl in a hole for a while.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, AHF said:

http://www.nbaminer.com/clutch-time-stats/

This shows Sap as shooting .041% worse during clutch time.  (His .449% is way better than Joe's .390%).

Teague is .133% worse.  Baze is .049% worse.

Horford shoots way better (.119% better).

All these are for this season and the sample size is not big for any of them.

I rest my case on saying teams in Georgia either are dummies in crunch time or have no one that has the stones to make the big play.

We wouldn't have been in a lot of games this season if it weren't for Millsap and his hard work.

I do agree we could use someone who can create their own shot at the end of a game that we could bring off the bench like a Lou Williams type but I wouldn't want them starting.  End of the day, this is not on Paul - this is on the whole team.  As others have said, missed free throws, missed boards, turnovers, etc. hurt us down the stretch.  There are a lot of other people I could blame - Baze was forcing a lot down the stretch for example.

Our one bright spot on the team this season who comes to work hard every night and he's getting smeared....c'mon guys.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

We wouldn't have been in a lot of games this season if it weren't for Millsap and his hard work.

I do agree we could use someone who can create their own shot at the end of a game that we could bring off the bench like a Lou Williams type but I wouldn't want them starting.  End of the day, this is not on Paul - this is on the whole team.  As others have said, missed free throws, missed boards, turnovers, etc. hurt us down the stretch.  There are a lot of other people I could blame - Baze was forcing a lot down the stretch for example.

Our one bright spot on the team this season who comes to work hard every night and he's getting smeared....c'mon guys.

We've heard all of this before. We heard the same stuff with Joe Johnson... We wouldn't be in this or that game without him. 

Working hard doesn't mean anything if you fail over and over again when it matters the most.