• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Realistic trade with Milwaukee

gurpilo

Cannot understand those horrible trades for Teague and Horford, they have been all star players. 

Here is an idea to get real talent in return

Atl trades Teague for Antetokounpo and Henson

Teague is an allstar Pg on a great contract an Milwaukee needs a leader

Atl fills the void at SF with a great young guy with huge potential and gets a big with loads of potential in return, good value here. NONE of this guys are in consideration for all star neither are stars or starters on a playoff team

30 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Cannot understand those horrible trades for Teague and Horford, they have been all star players. 

Here is an idea to get real talent in return

Atl trades Teague for Antetokounpo and Henson

Teague is an allstar Pg on a great contract an Milwaukee needs a leader

Atl fills the void at SF with a great young guy with huge potential and gets a big with loads of potential in return, good value here. NONE of this guys are in consideration for all star neither are stars or starters on a playoff team

Milwaukee would laugh us back to Atlanta.  In no way are they trading Giannis and especially not for Teague.  And then adding in Henson would mean the Hawks absolutely raped them in the deal.

15 hours ago, capstone21 said:

only the Bucks would never never ever do that trade.

The Greek Freak is pretty untouchable and as for Henson his 11 million a year contract kicks in next season

The Bucks fans swore that they want Boogie cousins for one of their wings not a Jeff Teague and want Jeff for trash than will try to convince you to take their trash for him. Milwaukee fans can go to hell.

• Like 1

Monroe/MCW on tha block.

http://journaltimes.com/sports/basketball/bucks-beat-is-a-major-shakeup-coming/article_5c355e2d-58f8-554e-b6d6-1f5716f7fa3e.html

Yeah, I know.  Nobody wants those clowns.  However, there's another lil' nugget snuggled deep within the article ...

Clearly, the pieces to the Bucks’ puzzle aren’t fitting. Several league officials said they would be surprised if the Bucks didn't make a major trade.

“From what I’m hearing is they (the Bucks) are willing to trade anybody not named Parker, Antetokounmpo or Middleton,’’ an NBA executive said. “I even heard they'd listen (to offers) for Parker and Middleton, but it would have to be some crazy offer.

"They want to do something; they know they have to do something. That group they have isn’t working.’

I've said from the beginning that, although those wangs look good on paper, they have to see that group's not gonna win.

So, in conclusion, my dream trade possibility is still on the table.  Teague-to-MIL for one-a those wangs.  Make it hap'n, BudCox!

How about Monroe and Parker for Teague, Splitter and Korver? 

Hawks starting lineup: Schröder, Baze, Thabo or Jabari, Paul, Horford. Or we can go big with Millsap, Horford and Monroe up front.

Bucks starting 5: Teague, Korver or OJ, Middleton, Antetokumpo, Henson. 

Edited by DS5

I agree I don't see us trading Korver. I just read something about him going back to his old shooting mechanics recently and that's why we've seen better shooting recently. If he's on his game we are a dangerous team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1