• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

Scratch Harris of the list (for any who wanted him).

Guy on radio posits that this is a precursor to dealing Oladipo.  Thoughts?

Also, idiot Mateen Cleeves says if you (ATL) trade 1 guy, trade them all.  Blow it up.  Idiot.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Guy on radio posits that this is a precursor to dealing Oladipo.  Thoughts?

Also, idiot Mateen Cleeves says if you (ATL) trade 1 guy, trade them all.  Blow it up.  Idiot.

Perhaps, but there are other teams besides Atlanta looking at Oladipo.  

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'd love to get oladipo for teague

You enjoy watching a guy flail up bad shots and generally under-skill his way to less-than-decent stat lines?

2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Perhaps, but there are other teams besides Atlanta looking at Oladipo.  

We can only hope so.

Also, Lowe is reporting the Pels are engaging MIL for Monroe.  MIL must want out of that deal bad to be (presumably) taking back Ryan Anderson who's a pending FAgent.

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

I know you want to keep Teague but then what about Dennis, keep him on the bench?

But with Tobias Harris going to Detroit, then oladipo for Teague is not going to happen. 

Oladipo is ass if the person your trading is Teague. Just like Hardaway Jr is great for a late 2nd round pick but for a mid 1st, he's a bust. It's value that is what I care about.

8 minutes ago, Guard said:

Weird move for Orlando.  Good move for Detroit.

It's a good move for Orlando. They needed to move Gordon into the starting five, needed a better PG than below average but talented Payton and Ersan stretch the floor. Not to mention, Harris has a shitty contract. 

Sucks cause it takes Orlando out of desirable PG teams. Now we are left with just Milwaukee and Philadelphia who really need PG's. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I know you want to keep Teague but then what about Dennis, keep him on the bench?

But with Tobias Harris going to Detroit, then oladipo for Teague is not going to happen. 

Trade Teague in the offseason when his value peaks.

6 minutes ago, Guard said:

Really though, SVG has done a nice job building that Pistons squad in a short amount of time.

He kinda has.  I still don't see them as much more than a 6-9 level team though.