• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tiago Splitter Injury

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Just doing the Spurs favors.   We should have gotten the extended warranty on this one.  

I thought it was a good move to sure up backup center for the playoffs - just keep him upright. Disaster, smh.

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Really, really hoping Edy gets some regular minutes and development.

Might as well get him ready for next season.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I thought it was a good move to sure up backup center for the playoffs - just keep him upright. Disaster, smh.

Me too.  That is what is he was supposed to be - a solid backup center.  This will be the first post-season of his career that he misses out on completely.  Rough for us.

31 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

SMDH, just look at this. LOOK AT THIS!!!!!

I'd like to hear @MaceCase's explanation on this one. How many players went out with a hip injury when WALLY BLASE WAS HEAD TRAINER!?!?!

FIRE BUD!!!!

Well.......WE DID HAVE ZAZA GO DOWN TO AN ACHILLES INJURY AND TWO TITTY TEARS TO AL!!!!  You don't see any of those happening anymore now do ya? Huh, DO YA?!

crosses fingers that I didn't just jinx someone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Watchman said:

If we bought Splitter out, would we still be burdened with his cap impact?  If not, get rid of him.

This year is a wash, we can release him next season and use the stretch provision,  so his cap hit would be $2 mil in lieu of $8 mil.