• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kris Humphries has committed to sign with the Hawks

GameTime

7 minutes ago, sturt said:

Anyone else around here think Mr. JayBird must live quite the entertaining life? She is  a hoot.

He has to be a cool guy to have her posting butthurt memes and hang in the chatroom with us. When we eventually win the NBA Title and have our blowout party, the two of them will probably drink all of us under a table...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sturt said:

Anyone else around here think Mr. JayBird must live quite the entertaining life? She is  a hoot.

Probably not.  You know how chix are.  She probably goes home and yells at him from 5:30 to 7:59, gives him 45 things to do from the honey-do list just to make sure she has the TV to herself for Hawks games/chat.

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Probably not.  You know how chix are.  She probably goes home and yells at him from 5:30 to 7:59, gives him 45 things to do from the honey-do list just to make sure she has the TV to herself for Hawks games/chat.

Morgana-smirking.gif

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If you look like Givens from Boomerang,  I am taking the bird out of her nest.

The things I'll do to prime Robin Givens.

Iron Mike Supes up in dis.

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Morgana-smirking.gif

regis_smile.gif

32 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

giphy.gif

Dang...I forgot how fine she was back in the day. But I also remember she was mad bitchy in a Barbara Walters interview. She was even mean in head of the class. If I was Arvid I woulda stuck a #2 pencil up her butt. Lol...my bad

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Dang...I forgot how fine she was back in the day. But I also remember she was mad bitchy in a Barbara Walters interview. She was even mean in head of the class. If I was Arvid I woulda stuck a #2 pencil up her butt. Lol...my bad

OK.. I have watched this subject go down the drain.  However, now, I have a question...

Is that Robin Givens..

.?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.playbill.com%2F

or

Lela Rochon...

lela_rochon.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

OK.. I have watched this subject go down the drain.  However, now, I have a question...

Is that Robin Givens..

or

Lela Rochon...

lela_rochon.jpg

I dunno but damn, she blew up shop....lay off the fried stuff baby doll. Fatism at its finest. @JayBirdHawk, your thoughts? 

9 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

leowtf

What does an old, fat black dude like you know about random '80's sitcoms?

@Diesel I think that's Lela although she looks really different in that clip.  Still fine doh

Just now, kg01 said:

leowtf

What does an old, fat black dude like you know about random '80's sitcoms?

@Diesel I think that's Lela although she looks really different in that clip.  Still fine doh

You never watched Head of the class? It was one of my can't miss shows. Kind of afraid to know what you watched back then but I'm gonna guess ducktales...As you would say, Amirite? Lol

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oscar nominated punchees:

Bill Laimbeer

Christian Laettner

Sasha Vujacic

Shawn Bradley

Danny Ainge

And the Oscar goes to....

Its a 2 way tie between Bill Laimbeer and Danny Ainge...wooooowww

judges: Dominique Wilkins (voted for Laimbeer)

Tree Rollins (voted for Ainge)

How do we determine the tie breaker?

ps Is it a coincidence that they are all white Chris Rock?

He was actually good as a Hawks player but he absolutely had a punchable face. If we're not limited to basketball, I'd have to add Jeff George to that list.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

You never watched Head of the class? It was one of my can't miss shows. Kind of afraid to know what you watched back then but I'm gonna guess ducktales...As you would say, Amirite? Lol

Nope.  I only saw that on reruns.  Start talking some Saved by the Bell and we can have a conversation.  Don't tell hawksfanatic, there wasn't a more burbs-ean show than Saved BTB.

I watched Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck after school tho.  Hey, don't laugh.  I'm a little younger than you.

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Is that Robin Givens..

or

Lela Rochon...

lela_rochon.jpg

Givens, sex appeal. When I was younger and single, I might be looking at it differently but I just want a challenge like Givens. Have me grabbing my covers like Marcus.