• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Predictions for the final 10 games

Lurker

Title says it  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm gonna say 8-2. We are playing pretty well. We get the Cavs and Raps two more times each. I think we lose 2/4 games to them. I have us losing in Toronto and in Ckeveland. Worst case scenario 7-3, but I voted 8-2. 

• Premium Member

One key thing to watch is teams resting players, mainly Toronto and Cleveland. The road games against Detroit and Chicago will be tough because they are fighting for that last playoff spot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bumpyphish1 said:

Care less about the record than our seed,  We need to be the 3 or 6.  4/5 would suck.

Are you afraid of playing the Bulls or Detroit in 2nd round? :cool:

Edited by rd79

• Premium Member

I'm leaning towards 8-2 even though I voted 7-3...Something isn't quite right with the Cavs this year.  I still stand by my statement that when the Hawks go into a game committed to rebounding the basketball, they can beat anyone in the NBA except maybe the Spurs.

Lazy post.....no schedule?  

Here you go:

• Mil - W (Mil is a horrible road team)
  • @Det - L (Detroit plays hard to keep 8 seed)
  • @Chi - W (They seem deflated.  Easy W.)
  • @Tor - W (Revenge game to show them we can hang)
  • Cle - L (After hard W in Toronto, we don't show up for this one)
  • Pho - W (Easy peasy)
  • Tor - L (Toronto takes our punch and hits back this game)
  • Bos - W (We've handled them pretty well and do so again at home)
  • @Cle - W (Cle will have 1 seed locked up and sit their main guys)
  • @Wash - W (Washington is done at this point and unmotivated)

So the realist in me says 7-3.  I don't think we'll do worse than that but I can't picture us doing much better.

Cavs are vulnerable now, even with Playoff LaBrawna. I fear the Raps more. Although that may be unfounded with their playoff incompetence...

Even if we won out Toronto would have to go 3-8 for us to pass them. I'm not putting any thought into the 2 seed. 50 wins and the 3 seed would be sweet. Maybe it'll work out in a way that we get the Cavs and Raps resting players in a couple of those games. 

Hey @Spud2Nique, it was me with the 5-5. With the Cavs and the Raps and an otherwise challenging schedule ahead, I figured I'd set my expectations low and hopefully be pleasantly surprised rather than get my hopes up just to get let down.  That's my general approach towards life. I think it has something to do with being raised Presbyterian. Sorry to be a downer, but we're all going to hell. I'm pretty sure.

2 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

Hey @Spud2Nique, it was me with the 5-5. With the Cavs and the Raps and an otherwise challenging schedule ahead, I figured I'd set my expectations low and hopefully be pleasantly surprised rather than get my hopes up just to get let down.  That's my general approach towards life. I think it has something to do with being raised Presbyterian. Sorry to be a downer, but we're all going to hell. I'm pretty sure.

Lol...what the