• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Budenholzer and Wes Wilcox will pull a major reach tonight. You can count on it.

willthepureshooter

Perhaps they will use the Minny 1st round pick as ammo to move up. Minny should be a playoff team soon so that 1st round status of the pick should still have value.

As always my biggest fear with the Hawks is they will draft another stash pick that we will never EVER see play for the Hawks.

2 minutes ago, WraithSentinel said:

Perhaps they will use the Minny 1st round pick as ammo to move up. Minny should be a playoff team soon so that 1st round status of the pick should still have value.

As always my biggest fear with the Hawks is they will draft another stash pick that we will never EVER see play for the Hawks.

Who was the last 1st rounder we drafted and stashed and didn't play for the Hawks.  Bebe?

3 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Meh.

Ya me too... It definitely doesn't excite me. But Ariza is 31 years old, established 3D guy with experience. Matthews gets paid too much so I doubt that happens.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who was the last 1st rounder we drafted and stashed and didn't play for the Hawks.  Bebe?

Hey bebe hey bebe hey bebe ...(singing)

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Seems like Philly gonna trade Noel for Pat Beverly and Ariza

What is Morey doing?  Capela and Noel seem like they have a somewhat similar skill set. And they're basically giving up their entire perimeter d? 

3 minutes ago, DS5 said:

What is Morey doing?  Capela and Noel seem like they have a somewhat similar skill set. And they're basically giving up their entire perimeter d? 

There making a play for Parsons and a PG 

2 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Damn I think I would trade Milsap for Noel and Covington, Teague was better deal for them, our players are so undervalued

They wanted Teague for Noel, Atlanta wanted a wing. The bottomline is teams don't want to pay Noel max dollars next year. 

The Hawks are in a weird position,  they could be in play to land one of the top tier wings in this draft

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I am legit scared we will trade the 12 pick for the 20th and Jarrett Jack

That's exactly what Atlanta is trying to do now according to Hoopshype.com   There are trying to trade with teams in the late teens to get a young veteran player.  I hope teams turn them down.  Trading your starting point to try and get a player who may fit a need put isn't on the same level talent wise.

http://hoopshype.com/team/atlanta-hawks/

3 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

That's exactly what Atlanta is trying to do now according to Hoopshype.com   There are trying to trade with teams in the late teens to get a young veteran player.  I hope teams turn them down.  Trading your starting point to try and get a player who may fit a need put isn't on the same level talent wise.

Jack is not a young veteran, he's 33 so that does not fit the criteria of a 'young veteran'

I'll need to look at which teams are drafting from  #15-19 and check their rosters to see what 'young vets' might be interesting to determine if this rumor makes ANY sense.

37 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

Do we reach for Taurean Prince at #12 or do we wait to see if he falls to #21? If we trade both picks for Kwame Brown I will be pissed! :ahf2:

Haven't seen anyone expecting him to go before 21. No falling involved here.  

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Jack does not qualify as a young veteran. Maybe 7 years ago he did...

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jack is not a young veteran, he's 33 so that does not fit the criteria of a 'young veteran'

I'll need to look at which teams are drafting from  #15-19 and check their rosters to see what 'young vets' might be interesting to determine if this rumor makes ANY sense.

Only one I see is Gallo, but I dunno.

Please people stop acting like god bc you nor I no wants going to happen tonight bc if they do or don't if ur ture to the ATL like i am ,you may not like it but you'll live with it grow a pair people