• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Budenholzer and Wes Wilcox will pull a major reach tonight. You can count on it.

willthepureshooter

Draft was bad overall imo  Not many "superstars" available guys..And. at least he plays defense....Dont know much about his offensive game, other than what I saw in the tournament.. Kinda high at 12 though..I guess they thought hed be gone.  And Ive seen him going as high as middle of the 1st in a few mocks..We'll just have to see. No need to knock the pick yet......Who would you recommend at 12 btw? Just curious..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Draft was bad overall imo  Not many "superstars" available guys..And. at least he plays defense....Dont know much about his offensive game, other than what I saw in the tournament.. Kinda high at 12 though..I guess they thought hed be gone.  And Ive seen him going as high as middle of the 1st in a few mocks..We'll just have to see. No need to knock the pick yet......Who would you recommend at 12 btw? Just curious..

Seriously. Butler went 30th. You can hate on the pick I guess, but don't hate on WHERE he got picked. Hate on the player himself. Hating on where he got picked is just silly. These are players, not numbers on a board.

• Like 1