• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis Schröder - Hawks Starting PG

I'm a fan of the kid but I think he's too small with a broken J.  Here's to hoping he proves me wrong and his heart leads him to Greatness.  He already has the Teague quickness, if not more.  I want him to get the Bibby shooting and floor leadership.

Edited by benhillboy

2 minutes ago, High5 said:

He seems real broken up about losing Jeff. 

He was already driving the bus when they left Teague in Detroit (or whatever state that was), lol

DS17 is going to be better than TEAGUE ever was and ever will be. Just like at the per 36 numbers,the stats don't lie people. And you people need to stop stop stop playing god bc no one on this planet know what the future holds. Teague was LUCKY  to have made the all star team and like when Mike Bibby was here we moved on from him for Teague and now it's time to move on from Teague for DS17. Everyone acts like Teague had the best shot in the world when he got his start. Schröder is  by far the better the  defender the numbers don't lie people. IN I Won't be surprise is DS17 put up better numbers then Teague ever did in  a season in his career next season. Look I'm true to ATL and a huge fan of the HAWKS but we wasn't  going to get a better trade for Teague bc of that 1 year contract and HIS BIG A-- mouth so I had no problem with the deal. Tha draft If we can't trade those picks too move up ,Than at pick 12 than take one of the three Domantas Sabonis-Furkan korkmaz-Denzel Valentine and at 21 Taurean Prince-Lvica Zubac-Denzel Valentine-Brice Johnson or The point guard from Kentucky. Please stop with the HATEn on DS17 u ones that do it's his time u fools. 

3 minutes ago, FrankWhite said:

People seem to forget that when we were getting trounced by the Cavs he was the guy showing fire and getting us back in the game, not our passive former All Star point guard, so I'm cool going forward with Schröder.

Yes he did.  Then he threw it all away by pounding the ball too long, passing on an open 10 ft runner,  drove into traffic, and got the ball stuffed in his face with no time to reload.  He has fantastic physical skills, but is completely brainless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I'm a fan of the kid but I think he's too small with a broken J.  Here's to hoping he proves me wrong and his heart leads him to Greatness.  He already has the Teague quickness, if not more.  I want him to get the Bibby shooting and floor leadership.

Guy is young alot of room to grow people