• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SummerHawks

lethalweapon3

14 minutes ago, Ruckus said:

Can someone remind me what we received in return for the Oubre trade?

Going off memory, we traded Oubre for a Was pick and then traded that pick to NY for Tim H Jr.

Something like that.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Going off memory, we traded Oubre for a Was pick and then traded that pick to NY for Tim H Jr.

Something like that.

+ 2 2nd round picks, the first of which ended up being Cordinier.

• Like 4

Listening to Wes Wilcox yesterday during SL regarding Edy - they've spent a lot of time working with Edy on getting his body right for the NBA since he came to basketball so late.  Edy's first SL game was rough.   Since then he has really looked good.  He was swatting shots left and right yesterday and more importantly not fouling.

• Premium Member

Catalog that clip. I don't want to make any predictions, but it don't hurt none to say that might be one that is meaningful if we take our place among the elite somewhere down the line.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

One more game. ATL/MEM at 8 eastern on ESPN2.

Dangit... if Patterson not waived and Pangos not negotiating a Euro new contract, have to think we wouldn't have had that 4th Q offensive lull yesterday, and would have had a real shot at finishing strong. We just didn't have the bench to pull us through, imo.

Boys, make it rain tonight in the desert. Make us that much more eager to see what you can do in preseason.

• Like 1

I'm just saying, did Kawhi look as good as Prince in Summer League? 

I was turned off by the stupid numbers but I'm feeling this new TV deal.  Hawks Summer League Games on the ESPN app available at any time?  Yup.

Edy's hands do look much better.  Hopefully in the regular season he continues to show that Al-like natural sense of great defensive positioning.  His footwork on that end is also nice. I just have to get over the fact that he does nothing pretty.  I mean nothing.  I'm no fan of either but he and Dwight together in spots could be monstrous.

Kamla gets a lot of flack here but I love the guy.  He and Isiah called an entertaining and informative game.  Great halftime interview with Wes, too. 

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

Only the Spurs' Summer League team is coached better than the Hawks'.  Guys actually buy into a sound gameplan of team defense and best shot available instead of trying to shine individually.  I'm digging Cotton.  He seems like a guy the Heat would snatch up.  I guess cause he kinda reminds me of Norris Cole.

Edited by benhillboy