• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Word on the street #4: Durant

Even though he would never go here, I'm surprised Houston isn't on the list lol. He's not going to the Warriors, no way. He is all Nike and Curry is UA. I agree with what was said by analysts that brands compete just as much a NBA teams and you can't have them on the same team. Nike will prevent Durant from going to GS because of their hate for UA. 

Personally i think FUBU should get involved...or should I say BUFU (by us F*ck you)...lol.

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Even though he would never go here, I'm surprised Houston isn't on the list lol. He's not going to the Warriors, no way. He is all Nike and Curry is UA. I agree with what was said by analysts that brands compete just as much a NBA teams and you can't have them on the same team. Nike will prevent Durant from going to GS because of their hate for UA. 

Personally i think FUBU should get involved...or should I say BUFU (by us F*ck you)...lol.

So UA vs Nike has completely removed Adidas and Reebok who many years ago replaced Converse with help from Nike. I certainly don't want to see KD added to the Warriors mix so whatever keeps him away from them is fine with me..

seriously something wrong with this league as it is - the players control it and its a shame but its not anyones fault really, free market.  But if Durant goes to GS nah, f*** that I cant watch the product anymore thats just ludicrous.  Im really tired of GS and was pulling for CLE to get a ring, they never had one, lets not act like Curry doesnt cry he is so aloof and acts like the underdog non ego guy.  I think GS is the team to hate going forward, its crazy how many ppl turned on them this year. 

1 minute ago, hylndr11 said:

seriously something wrong with this league as it is - the players control it and its a shame but its not anyones fault really, free market.  But if Durant goes to GS nah, f*** that I cant watch the product anymore thats just ludicrous.  Im really tired of GS and was pulling for CLE to get a ring, they never had one, lets not act like Curry doesnt cry he is so aloof and acts like the underdog non ego guy.  I think GS is the team to hate going forward, its crazy how many ppl turned on them this year. 

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

The truth is that anyone who is on top for an extended period of time will be hated. There don't have to be any valid reasons.

GS is taking over the hate that people used to have for SA. It's not really about their players. It's about the fact that they win so much. 

Lebron gets a universe full of unwarranted hate, but he has done a lot more than any warrior player to garner criticism. I like Lebron, but I lost a TON of respect for him with the way he has disrespected Kevin Love AFTER he was responsible for bringing him to Cleveland. 

• Like 2

I dont hate Curry, but love Durant - you guys need context - Lebron was chosen from early age being put on the pedestal people always at him with expectations, your going to handle that differently, Curry came outta nowhere and is a darling, fine I really liked him and was a big fan, and he did a great post game presser, but he was also raised around rich people and comes from the total opposite angle Lebron had.  Think about context,  When lebron messes up or did something growing up not of what the path said he should be doing, ppl are going to drag him down because it should be so easy for him to fill the expectations - Curry on the other hand, when he does what he does its shocking, or when he does somehting wrong its like, ahhh atta boy get up chin up try again ur a great sport.  CONTEXT.  I dont think Durant, Curry or Lebron are at all bad guys and they all have to deal with crazy expectations, I was just saying Curry isnt this perfect angel a lot of ppl think he is. 

When Al and KD were rookies they were battling it out for rookie of the year. Remember I was screaming that Al is good at so many different parts of the game and that KD was just a skinny chucker. Heart does affect the thought process a lot of times. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

I dont hate Curry, but love Durant - you guys need context - Lebron was chosen from early age being put on the pedestal people always at him with expectations, your going to handle that differently, Curry came outta nowhere and is a darling, fine I really liked him and was a big fan, and he did a great post game presser, but he was also raised around rich people and comes from the total opposite angle Lebron had.  Think about context,  When lebron messes up or did something growing up not of what the path said he should be doing, ppl are going to drag him down because it should be so easy for him to fill the expectations - Curry on the other hand, when he does what he does its shocking, or when he does somehting wrong its like, ahhh atta boy get up chin up try again ur a great sport.  CONTEXT.  I dont think Durant, Curry or Lebron are at all bad guys and they all have to deal with crazy expectations, I was just saying Curry isnt this perfect angel a lot of ppl think he is. 

But Curry got it from the 'old heads' too. That was VERY unusual, especially considering that he was playing the sport like a video game at the time.  He literally couldn't be stopped.

• Like 3

I hope the Hawks are the ones that said, nahhhh. 

If Durant said no Atlanta, wtf. I'm getting tired of the disrespect. It's not even warranted. 

We're the second best "team" coming at him after GS. Well and OKC. No other team can put an all star front court and an up and coming PG beside him. 

AND we're in the east. We're better than ducking Boston.