• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THE NBA FREE AGENCY THREAD

Exactly what should we be doing?? Maxing Bazemore or giving guys like Mozgov 60 mil? They are doing the right thing by not getting caught up in this madness 

21 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:
4 minutes ago, jy23 said:

Exactly what should we be doing?? Maxing Bazemore or giving guys like Mozgov 60 mil? They are doing the right thing by not getting caught up in this madness 

58 minutes ago, jy23 said:

59 minutes ago, jy23 said:

How many marginal  players does a team need?

• Like 2

I don't know why the Hawks would want Dellavedova. I would not risk ruining team chemistry for him.

1 minute ago, ATLNY7 said:

I don't know why the Hawks would want Dellavedova. I would not risk ruining team chemistry for him.

He wouldn't be adding talent. You could have kept Teague. Delly is not good at all and he's going to be expensive. This could be just a call for price check like Boston is doing to all FA. But it's Atlanta, they only been linked to their own FA, Dwight and now this dude so far.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RWF said:

And LOLKnicks targeting Eric Gordon to pair alongside Rose.

The Glass Brothers!

{Realizes he committed the rookie error of exhausting all my 'like's the day before free agency.}

Chris Farley Dafuq

Sorry RWF-dude, you deserve a 'like' but I ain't got none to give.

{Realizes the Hawks are "interested" in DellavaDLeague.}

hell-no.gif

We need talent upgrades, mang.  He are not it.

None of what is happening should surprise anyone.  The mega deals being thrown around and the fact that the Hawks aren't doing anything are just constant staples off the NBA off season.