• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Celtics Offered Horford the MAX

wolvetigers

Just now, JTB said:

Man I hope Horford comes back! Don't do us like that BIG AL

I will worry if OKC can get money for a max deal. Houston offered Al the max already. He's just listening to offers right now so let him hear what teams have to say. 

16 minutes ago, wolvetigers said:
17 minutes ago, wolvetigers said:

YOUR MOVE ATL

I call BS, They will be staying in ATL  along while since no one can be signed until the 7th.

So what if he is offered the max, our max is bigger :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You sure were last night, throwing that hissy fit.:laugh:

I didn't think we were going to land Dwight. I thought Al would look at us and say, same shit, different day. Now we got three monsters. 

Edited by NBASupes

See, what scared me is if Boston got Howard. Then I would worry but as of right now outside of Al, we got the 2nd and 3rd best player on both teams. Dennis got more talent than anyone on their team other than Brown. We got assets to trade to get more assets. We are in a power position. That's all I wanted. Boston is not in a better position right now than Houston. It's worse. I am not flexing Boston. Al will interview with Al again, we will sign him and we will go into next season ready to win the East. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

See, what scared me is if Boston got Howard. Then I would worry but as of right now outside of Al, we got the 2nd and 3rd best player on both teams. Dennis got more talent than anyone on their team other than Brown. We got assets to trade to get more assets. We are in a power position. That's all I wanted. Boston is not in a better position right now than Houston. It's worse. I am not flexing Boston. Al will interview with Al again, we will sign him and we will go into next season ready to win the East. 

Cleveland is still going to win the east.

I agree with the rest though.

• Like 2