• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Most Hated By Hawks Fans - Nominations Thread

AHF

8 minutes ago, AHF said:

Be careful what you say -- our backup PG is getting considerably less than 2.5M per season and if he isn't in the 10 man rotation we are in trouble.

Wait, are you assuming Delaney is our backup pg? If so, I'd say we could be in trouble either way :-X

• Moderators
Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Wait, are you assuming Delaney is our backup pg? If so, I'd say we could be in trouble either way :-X

As of today he is.  Maybe he'll be 3rd string by the time the roster is completed this summer.  I'm not sure that we're adding another PG.

1 minute ago, AHF said:

As of today he is.  Maybe he'll be 3rd string by the time the roster is completed this summer.  I'm not sure that we're adding another PG.

Ya...I've seen a lot of film on him from Europe and I like what I see but I'd feel a lot more comfortable getting a vet who has played in the NBA to backup Dennis...like a Jack type.

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

As of today: Shredder, Delaney, Patterson

Hoping they can get Jack in there and trade/release Patterson...

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

We might need to call J. Jack's agent today....just sayin..

My thoughts eggzackly. You quoted me before I was done editing :approved:

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya...I've seen a lot of film on him from Europe and I like what I see but I'd feel a lot more comfortable getting a vet who has played in the NBA to backup Dennis...like a Jack type.

Pero came straight outta Europe and was an adequate backup.  

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This final 'pole' list will be so much fun...I'll add  'Jab jab jab jab jabber step'

Man, I forgot about his jab,jab then only to shoot a jumper,lol. How about Jeffery's lazy feet shuffle when being the ball up. I would always yell "pick your feet up you lazy bum". 

Hate is such a strong word. I can't say I hate or even strongly dislike any former players. Dahntay Jones is a punk, but he was barely a Hawk. Horford is probably #1 right now just because of the cold shoulder he gave the fans after 9 years while his dad was yapping to anyone who would listen. That wasn't cool even if he had a reason to be upset with management (not saying he did). 

For non-Hawks, take your pick of almost anyone who has been on the Cavs in the last two years. Delly, Varejao, Jefferson, and the aforementioned Jones in particular. The issues I have with other Cavs have more to do with the Hawks' inability to play well against them (JR, Frye, Thompson). LeBron's half-dead routine in one of those ECF games was one of the most obnoxious things I have ever seen, though. Then there's Wade, Pierce, and KG. 

Honestly, I dislike most fans way more than any players. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Did anybody nominate Danny Ferry yet?  If not, let's toss him in the battle royale too.

Toss Pero in there too.

And no nominations for Woody?  Oh how far we have come.

Boo!!!! Boo!!! Hiss!! Boo!!

One star post!

• Moderators

I will probably focus a first poll on people who are hated because of something they did with the team since that is where 90% of the names here are focused.  If we get some more non-Hawks we'll run that as a second poll.

29 minutes ago, AHF said:

I will probably focus a first poll on people who are hated because of something they did with the team since that is where 90% of the names here are focused.  If we get some more non-Hawks we'll run that as a second poll.

Sorry the second pole is currently occupied by @kg01...