• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Most Hated By Hawks Fans - Nominations Thread

AHF

• Moderators

As a spinoff to another thread, I thought it would be interesting to try to nail down some of the people Hawks fans most hate.  

Some of the nominations from the other thread:

Michael Gearon Jr.

Steve Belkin

Danny Manning

Isiah Rider

Also listed were some former players:

Josh Smith, Joe Johnson, Bobby Sura and Al Horford

List the guys you think should make the list and then we'll vote for a top ____ list (____ tbd depending on number and strength of nominees).

We'll have separate voting for people in the organization like the above and people outside the organization ala Paul Pierce.

You need to call out individuals rather than organizations.

If you want to call out bad reffing, then name the ref - not the general concept of refs.  Likewise, don't name organizations - call out the offending individual(s) (i.e., TNT doesn't fly but Kenny Smith does).

• Like 1

If you do just a poll then you cannot vote for each position.. So I say do separate threads for each top 5 position

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Kenny is more like most hated Hawk thats working for TNT.

No.... I despise that fck tard

• Moderators
1 minute ago, IheartVolt said:

If you do just a poll then you cannot vote for each position.. So I say do separate threads for each top 5 position

I'm thinking I'll do it in a single thread like the MVP ballot.  Multiple poles for 1st place, etc. votes and different points for a 1st place vote, 2nd place vote, etc.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I thought this was people who have a place in the clubs history? Is that right?

Let's do both in and outside the organization but we'll vote on them separately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

I'm thinking I'll do it in a single thread like the MVP ballot.  Multiple poles for 1st place, etc. votes and different points for a 1st place vote, 2nd place vote, etc.

Sounds good to me

4 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

I thought this was people who have a place in the clubs history? Is that right?

He barely played over thirty games for us then was traded. His mark with us was/is minuscule.  

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Let's do both in and outside the organization but we'll vote on them separately.

If that's the case u have to nominate all of ESPN.. Better not see Sir Charles on this list folks. He is not a hater but a realist

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

He barely played over thirty games for us then was traded. His mark with us was/is minuscule.  

So? He played here and he is a complete douche-nozzle

• Moderators

So? He played here and he is a complete douche-nozzle

If he ends up on the ballot it will be outside the organization for his work as an announcer / analyst -- not for crapping on the fans or team from within.

If we're doing the top 50 former Hawk players who are disliked, Jason Terry deserves a slot

after the way he blasted Atlanta and everything Hawk related - - - After he left.

Am I the only one who remembers??

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gray Mule said:

If we're doing the top 50 former Hawk players who are disliked, Jason Terry deserves a slot

after the way he blasted Atlanta and everything Hawk related - - - After he left.

Am I the only one who remembers??

I forgot about that midget