• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Whorford's Agent has put an Ad in the AJC.

Diesel

C-Viv says he was going to run the ad earlier, but decided against it because he didn't want to steal Bazemore's thunder.  He said both of them wanted to run ads on the same day.

However, if he wanted to make amends, he should have said something to the effect of, "Don't listen to my dad.  He doesn't know what he's talking about."

If there are really NBA gods then Horford and Durant will endure season ending injuries. I usually don't wish injury but some karma please.

26 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

If there are really NBA gods then Horford and Durant will endure season ending injuries. I usually don't wish injury but some karma please.

No need to wish for anyone  to be injured .
I prefer that he be 100% heathly , so that there wont be any excuses when  he disappoints Celtics fans.
If they play him at center, he will continue to be eaten alive by the usual suspects . D12, Thompson, Vucevic, Drummond , Towns , Cousins , ect.
If they play him at PF , he will have  to try to guard guys like , Dirk , A.Davis , Aldridge ,D.Green , Sap , Favors , and at times Lebron and Paul George.
That will be a sight to see :biggrin:
Also ,  at pf, he's gonna miss all those wide open shots that he got , because Center don't wanna leave the paint to defend him.  Nah, those PFs are gonna stay in his
face, force him to drive or give the ball up.  Don't  expect him to do too much rolling during a pick and roll, cuz that a good way to hurt a tiddy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Somewhere, in a drug store aisle, there's a missing American Greetings card.

~lw3

Lol .. I was gonna ask if HallMark wrote that for him

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Ugh with the "Alice Whoreford" garbage.  Just such bush league childish tripe.

Deal with it

• Like 1

Damage control. He could have atleast said something about making the playoffs his rookie year and the 60 win season and the team/fans supporting him since his season ending injuries.

• Like 2

lukMa.jpg

Well Atlanta booed the hell out of Glavine when he left for the Mets  Eventually Glavine was welcome back after he was a broken down pitcher.  Horford will likely get the same treatment.  Make no mistake I do think Horford will come to regret this decision. If Boston does not find A REAL STAR PLAYER and not this make believe star player in Horford to take pressure off of him. He will get shit on so badly.

Only problem is...AL will fit right in with the F'n Celtics...and they were a playoff team last year.  The SOB will probably over-achieve there.

I suppose they will use him as a PF?

Personally, I think we are MUCH better off with D12 than AL at Center.