• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zinno interview with C-Viv

Watchman

He's the worst for many reasons.  Last night he was trying to argue that the guy who scalped a ticket to get into the FT. Bragg game wasn't a bad guy for doing it.  Zino is former military and he couldn't understand the concept that an autograph seeker scalping his way into a baseball game meant only for military personnel was no different than stolen honor.  The guy is a serious boob.

11 hours ago, WraithSentinel said:

tumblr_ncidjigNzq1qdxux9o2_500.jpg

If you understand what this pic mean then I salute you.

Oh well, I am to be un-saluted then.  My reference to "dance on your grave" refers to a kg01 post on an older thread from about a month ago.  It struck me as funny when I read it.  As I recall, he was referring to Spud2Nique and AHF, and he said that JayBirdHawk would get them for some remark, and that kg01 would dance on their graves.  It just struck me as being really funny.

3 hours ago, Watchman said:

Oh well, I am to be un-saluted then.  My reference to "dance on your grave" refers to a kg01 post on an older thread from about a month ago.  It struck me as funny when I read it.  As I recall, he was referring to Spud2Nique and AHF, and he said that JayBirdHawk would get them for some remark, and that kg01 would dance on their graves.  It just struck me as being really funny.

:laugh: it cool. He is a character from the Witcher Series. His nickname is the White Flame Dancing on the Graves of his Foes . The dancing on the grave part reminded me of him.

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Emhyr_var_Emreis

saluting-smiley.png

Alright I derailed this topic enough. I am out.

• Like 1