• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zinno interview with C-Viv

Watchman

12 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

The point guard situation...there's 3 impact guys that I can find.

1. Ricky Rubio

2. Eric Bledsoe

3. Brandon Knight

Brandon Knight has made it known he wants to be a starter. Eric Bledsoe is also starter worthy (better than Schröder). I doubt TWolves want to just thrust Dunn into the starting role right now. Plus each of those guys would require us dumping/trading quite a bit of salary. I also don't think we have the assets to get those guys in a trade unless we throw in first round picks, which I don't think the Hawks want to do.

Just now, Bankingitbig said:

Brandon Knight has made it known he wants to be a starter. Eric Bledsoe is also starter worthy (better than Schröder). I doubt TWolves want to just thrust Dunn into the starting role right now. Plus each of those guys would require us dumping/trading quite a bit of salary. I also don't think we have the assets to get those guys in a trade unless we throw in first round picks, which I don't think the Hawks want to do.

That's true..I just named them because Twolves have Dunn and Tyus Jones and the Suns have like 5 or 6 pg's on their roster.

Also, I wouldn't say Bledsoe is better than Dennis.

2 hours ago, Watchman said:

As an aside, C-Viv felt that Korver might still start

As things change, some things always stay constant. SMDH. If Bazemore is starting at the 3 again for a Korver-Bazemore wing corps, losing Horford will make a significant impact defensively as Horford was needed to cover Korver up like a glove.

Yeah the interview was boo boo.  And the mystery PG they had everyone hanging on until the end of the segment for was Deron Williams, who got signed within the hour.  DERON F&@kIN WILLIAMS!!!  !  Zinno is average at best.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Yeah the interview was boo boo.  And the mystery PG they had everyone hanging on until the end of the segment for was Deron Williams, who got signed within the hour.  DERON F&@kIN WILLIAMS!!!  !  Zinno is average at best.

All right.  I am saved from the wrath of kg01.

11 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

But he said trade.  Deron was a free agent who agreed to resign with the Mavs 4 days ago.  C-Viv is such a boob. smh

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

But he said trade.  Deron was a free agent who agreed to resign with the Mavs 4 days ago.  C-Viv is such a boob. smh

I had never heard him speak before yesterday.  He sounded sedated and as aware as his writing and social media posts are.  I don't think you should be on the radio saying "like...uh" 59 times.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Did he get anything right during the interview?

Also, I know one thing {pounds fist into hand}, somebody better find out who the "mystery" PG target is or we're taking it out on you Watchm.:argh:

I think last week he said we might trade for a back pg, that we would be surprised that was available .
copyright_snoopy.jpg?w=625
1. Who would we be surprised that they are available ?
2. Who is our trade bait? / how many $ are we sending out?
3. If it's Splitter: who needs a center ,  and has a decent pg to exchange.

7 hours ago, benhillboy said:

zinno is the worst in Atlanta. At least the other negative Nancy's have connections.