• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So did Dwight's value just spike (re: NBA rules announcement) ?

sturt

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Don't agree with it but I like it since now we have a poor free throw shooter 

I think we will see improvement in that area for D12. He seems motivated and you know Bud will push the issue with him

• Like 1

It could help a little bit, but not too much. That's only 6 extra minutes of "protection" and I don't think many of the hack-a-whoever fouls occur during those time periods anyway. And, hey, maybe the shooting work Howard's been putting in will finally pay off and teams won't find any benefit in hacking him at all. 

Glad they put the last rule in for Dellavedova. A grown man jumping on someone's back like that in a basketball game is shameful. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hazer said:

I was against it, before I was for it :biggrin:

Me last year: HELL NO F THAT LEARN HIW TO SHOOT FT'S U BUMS...

Me today: Actually it helps the game from slowing down so it's a plus for fans watching...AKA...F yeeeeaaa Dwight becomes more lethal bitches....:-/

21 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Me last year: HELL NO F THAT LEARN HIW TO SHOOT FT'S U BUMS...

Me today: Actually it helps the game from slowing down so it's a plus for fans watching...AKA...F yeeeeaaa Dwight becomes more lethal bitches....:-/

Adjustments. Spud gets it :approved:

I did not want to stop intentional fouling all together; so this is a good compromise in my opinion. Teams will still be able to use it to stop runs in the middle of the quarters and coaches will have to decide if they want to adjust. But fans ( we ) will get to see the best players on the floor for more of the game now and I like that as well.

• Like 1

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Ochodwighto's FT% ought to improve naturally, now that so many 0-for-2's become 0-for-1's.

~lw3

If he doesn't actually improve his shot a reduced number of attempts means the FT% will stay the same but the TS% will improve.

• Like 1