• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interest in 2016 Dynasty Draft?

AHF

9 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh you do do you? The Queen has spoken, no coach from the past shall coach...lol jk I do too...

Oh and Jaybird, I know what type of talent you like in the dynasty draft and I just have to sing a song...

Never gonna get it neverrrrrr gonna get it never gonna get it...oh woah woah wooooooooaaahhhhh...:-|

As long as I pick before you, I'm good.

20 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol...I think 15 other teams are thinking the same.

I will be content with a mid round selection.  Hand me 7-10 all day.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I will be content with a mid round selection.  Hand me 7-10 all day.

Hmmmm...7 and 8 seem ok but 9 and 10 are tough imo

55 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I want last pick if we get to choose 

Lol...you like to snake yourself a good one with back 2 back picks eh? Lol

9 hours ago, pimp said:

Although, i have a PS4, I don't have 2k16 , but it would be interesting if someone simulated the season with everyone's dynasty rosters , to see who would win the NBA finals. 

@ViewsFromTheSquawk can you do this? I would but you seem more of a technical hands on 2k guy. 

Last year  I made my own roster as well as a few others...I think JETSET, lw3 and AHF...but didn't make everyone's. Was pretty fun playing my teams vs those guys.

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

As long as I pick before you, I'm good.

BTW how come you took last year off dynasty and you back this year? It's definitely fun with you in it for sure.

How do we pick coaches??
Since , we are using  current NBA coaches, do we have a lottery and draft  for coaches only  , then have a seperate player lotto/draft  next?
Or,  have 1 lottery , and the person with the #1 pick has first choice of player and the coach?

1 minute ago, pimp said:

How do we pick coaches??
Since , we are using  current NBA coaches, do we have a lottery and draft  for coaches only  , then have a seperate player lotto/draft  next?
Or,  have 1 lottery , and the person with the #1 pick has first choice of player and the coach?

Just one draft and you use one of your picks for a coach.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

BTW how come you took last year off dynasty and you back this year? It's definitely fun with you in it for sure.

I had too much going on - like rotator cuff surgery last year.

9 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Hmmmm...7 and 8 seem ok but 9 and 10 are tough imo

Lol...you like to snake yourself a good one with back 2 back picks eh? Lol

I just prefer to not have weeks between picks in this draft.

I use the same philosophy for my fantasy football drafts as well.  Ideally I love to pick in the middle of a round because front loading or back loading picks ends up with a ton of players going off the board between your selections.

10 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

@ViewsFromTheSquawk can you do this? I would but you seem more of a technical hands on 2k guy. 

Last year  I made my own roster as well as a few others...I think JETSET, lw3 and AHF...but didn't make everyone's. Was pretty fun playing my teams vs those guys.

Yeah. I couldn't switch the coaches around cause you can't do that in 2k so whoever was to pick Brad Stevens or Erik spolstera would have to suffer through having to see their players in those ugly uniforms on the 2k simulator.