• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interest in 2016 Dynasty Draft?

AHF

• Moderators

Every summer for the past few years, we have done a 'fantasy' draft of all players eligible to play in the 2016-17 season.  Please  post in the thread if you are interested in participating!  Thanks.

Running list:

AHF

JayBirdHawk

lw3

PSSSHHHRRR87

Buzzard

TheFuzz

ATLHawks3

Diesel

Spud2Nique

ViewsFromTheSquawk

Alex

Capstone

Pimp

IheartVolt

Tentative:

HopefulHawksFan

(Note:  I will give spots first come, first served with the exception that people without a track record on the site will get bumped for veterans due to problems in the past of some people ditching in the middle of the draft as it takes a long time to complete.  Not a lot of time any particular day but it goes for weeks to give people that flexibility.)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

Interested...sounds pretty intense.  How time consuming is it?

From what I remember you have 12 hrs to make your pick. The player who picks before you usually will send you a message that you're up; but that is not their responsibility. Its yours to log in once to twice a day and see where the draft is at.

It has been a couple of years since last time I was in it, so my recollection could be off some.

Edited by Buzzard

9 minutes ago, pimp said:

I 'm  in...
Looks like the rest of yall are playing for 2nd place 

gold_trophy.jpg

Show me that bent a$$ index finger Larry Bird lol

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Show me that bent a$$ index finger Larry Bird lol

that's what i was going to do...
i looked for a pic of that from the 3point contest first, but i didn't see one that i liked, so i made my own thing.

1 minute ago, pimp said:

that's what i was going to do...
i looked for a pic of that from the 3point contest first, but i didn't see one that i liked, so i made my own thing.

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, pimp said:

I wanted his face on it.
I didn't want to expose Hawksquawk to the view  of Bird's butt cheeks in those  short shorts.

Good point. But I just felt like there wasn't much of a difference between his back side and his face.

I would still like to apologize for the early morning green puke color of the evil empire known as the Baaaaston Celtics...

my bad squawkers ..