• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Moose love

sturt

• Premium Member

... over at Peachtree hoops.

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2016/10/30/13470184/hawks-vs-sixers-recap-mike-muscala-thabo-sefolosha

You guys might remember... I'm a big Moose fan. Just in case  you forgot... Zaza plus a point or two, minus a rebound or two. :)

Just occurred to me, maybe that's b/c one of my best friends while at Marshall is/has been the PBP guy for Bucknell the last several years, and I think he told me once that he's been lurking the board ever since we drafted him.

• Like 3

His possible breakout is a year late. I'll still take it.  If Olynyk can start Moose damn sure can be a regular bench contributor.

When is Molly Mike set to return?  His job ain't secure if Moose is gonna be making hi-lo passes like Josh-to-Al.  

Edited by benhillboy

I have to agree about Moose.  I was all in favor of him getting cut this year.  In summer league though, I remember a game in which Wes Wilcox was being interviewed, and he was ranting and raving about how far Moose had progressed.  He even said something like Moose "embodied everything that was right with the Hawks".  I believe he was talking about from a developmental standpoint.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FalconsFreak said:

I wish Moose would get on some sort of weight program

By all accounts he has this offseason (and you can tell the difference compared to last season) - spent a lot of time working with coaches and training staff.