• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THE TRADE DEADLINE - February 23rd at 3:00PM

50 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You can't view things like that.  Just deal with where we are today.

Losing quality talent and replacing them mediocrity is a continuing trend.

This team is way worse than their record suggest, and there is no reason to believe it's going to get better because this team lacks talent in too many places. Budcox has done a terrible job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

I think back up centers and PG's should be more important than adding another wing that can't shoot or score. Those are easy to come by. Something has to be done about the PG spot.

Agreed.

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Lillard is available. His defense is terrible but with Dennis PPP, him and Splitter can be packaged. Trade him, Tim and Splitter. Lillard is what Atlanta needs. A #1 option on a long contract

How is he a good #1 option?  His team sucks.   

Two days ahead of the NBA trade deadline and the Hawks continue to be “very busy” exploring possible deals to add to the current roster.

However, the team has been “appropriately aggressive” is trying to add to the roster yet remain in a strong position moving forward.

internally-screaming.gif

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Feel Good about Team??? To do what exactly? Going where exactly?

It means they are satisfied with a team that will likely lose in the first round of the playoffs... or get swept in the 2nd round.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, pimp said:

It means they are satisfied with a team that will likely lose in the first round of the playoffs... or get swept in the 2nd round.

This team isn't a lock to make the playoffs at all. They have a pretty tough 26 games left.

Honestly, the worst part is that they're likely coming back with basically the same team next year. Sap is an idiot if he stays here.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wurider05 said:

PJ Tucker that is about right for us. Another player who can't score worth a damn. Any other team would have this guy to sure up their bench for the playoffs we probably see him as a starter. Anybody got BK's number?

I'm sure the Williams Boys can be had if the price is right.  We'll have to trade with Charlotte for Marvin, but Sheldon is an available free agent (unless he's playing in some foreign country.)  Come and save us with your great genius BK. (Or a couple of Whoppers and some onion rings.)

4 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Excuse my language

BUT TRADE FOR PAUL f***ing GEORGE OR MELO.... DAMNIT. f***.  CAN 1 ATLANTA SPORTS TEAM MAKE A LEAP TO GO ALL IN FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP JUST ONCE PLEASE! 

/rant over

That's kind of what the Falcons did when they went and got Julio Jones, but I digress.  I really want PG 13.  I mean it has to happen after what happened to the Falcons in the Superbowl?  The lord will bless us with a star for all our suffering! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

This team isn't a lock to make the playoffs at all. They have a pretty tough 26 games left.

They'll make the  playoffs.  Teams behind us have been  horrible.