• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THE TRADE DEADLINE - February 23rd at 3:00PM

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

That's kind of what the Falcons did when they went and got Julio Jones, but I digress.  I really want PG 13.  I mean it has to happen after what happened to the Falcons in the Superbowl?  The lord will bless us with a star for all our suffering! 

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, marco102 said:

That's kind of what the Falcons did when they went and got Julio Jones, but I digress.  I really want PG 13.  I mean it has to happen after what happened to the Falcons in the Superbowl?  The lord will bless us with a star for all our suffering! 

25 points.... At some point you just have to demand at least one of these teams to make a move to finally capture a title and it sure as heck isn't the Braves anytime soon. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry I'm not usually this pessimistic but I'm depressed as hell. The Hawks never do shit. I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. No young rising star, no free agent destination...no high lotto pick for 2017...I mean I'm used to it but that in itself is sad. Why are the Hawks always happy with mediocre? I just want a Paul George or Jimmy Butler or something damn. 

GIVE ME SOME HOPE BUD!!!

11 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm sorry I'm not usually this pessimistic but I'm depressed as hell. The Hawks never do shit. I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. No young rising star, no free agent destination...no high lotto pick for 2017...I mean I'm used to it but that in itself is sad. Why are the Hawks always happy with mediocre? I just want a Paul George or Jimmy Butler or something damn. 

GIVE ME SOME HOPE BUD!!!

It's not that shocking... We basically gift wrapped Korver to Cleveland. Just like we made it easy for SA to get a key piece.

Yeah, Korver was never going to shoot again like he did two years ago or like he currently is with Cleveland because teams were able to give him attention here. But the bench is so depleted now. Bud does a better job of supplying contenders with key pieces while leaving this team with nothing. Bud is a damn failure, but he'll have a lot of leeway because the team overachieved the first half of the season 2 years ago.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

GIVE ME SOME HOPE BUD!!!

There is a light at the end of the tunnel.......it's just the lights of a train heading straight at you, but as usual it'll pass the Hawks without stopping.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Lou got traded to Houston for a 1st

And the Lakers took Brewer's contract.. I don't see the fit on the Rockets when you already have Eric Gordon coming off the bench. But whatever... Lou Williams does provide some ball-handling/creating when you have Harden on the bench, but that's only needed for like 10mins a game.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

GIVE ME SOME HOPE BUD!!!

Dennis is 23, Taurean will be great (I'm betting hard on that one). We'll be alright! Just gotta hold on till our lucky break.

The problem is we can't seem to hold on to any of our role players so our depth gets shot year after year. Gotta hold onto them bird rights!

• Like 1

I know you never hear about us going after anyone before we actually get him. So this quietness from us makes me think a blockbuster is on its way.

#SellthefarmforButlerGeorge

7 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Splitter/Cleveland's 1st for Gallinari or Chandler is not a bad Plan B

I'd even be completely fine with this but can we please just get a sure fire starting SG/SF?!?!? I hate having to wait till tip to see who we got in the starting lineup... Baze,Sef,THJ,Dunleavy enough is enough get a guy and stick with him so we can build continuity in the 2nd unit... I mean damn 

17 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Splitter/Cleveland's 1st for Gallinari or Chandler is not a bad Plan B

I'd prefer Gallo but he's always injured, is a FA so we'll have him for 26 games without knowing if he's interested in resigning.

The Cavs pick is lottery protected. I read today that we can now add addt'l protections to other teams owed picks  (new CBA). So if he resigns the Cavs protection stands if he doesn't pick is additionally protectected 1-24 ( or something like that)

33 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'd prefer Gallo but he's always injured, is a FA so we'll have him for 26 games without knowing if he's interested in resigning.

The Cavs pick is lottery protected. I read today that we can now add addt'l protections to other teams owed picks  (new CBA). So if he resigns the Cavs protection stands if he doesn't pick is additionally protectected 1-24 ( or something like that)

Gallinari is Gordon Hayward level when healthy I think, we could turn him into a low key star.