• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sixers are finalizing a trade to Ersan Ilyasova to Atlanta for Tiago Splitter and two second-round picks, league sources tell @TheVertical.

GameTime

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Not exactly. But it's a lot more tough. Kris can reject any trade due to his bird rights. We could trade Thabo, Tim, Prince, Delaney and Scott. The issue is this: 

We can take Niang and Young combining Mo Williams's TPE. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zj52rlr

The issue is, this leave us with only 11 players. We could sign Jack and Lamar to fill out the roster. Then cut Niang and Young for Edy and someone else in the D-League.

This would make us: 

Dennis/Jack/Young

Bazemore/Bembry/Lamar

PG-13/Dunleavy Jr./Niang

Sap/Ersan/Hump

Dwight/Moose/Edy

So, we still have options. Hump and Moose play both positions so they are interchangeable. 

In regards to Jack I wouldn't be surprised to see him back in a Hawks uniform.... Delaney actually hinted at it and it went unnoticed.... 

And considering the Hawks bench ranks 18th with a cumulative three-point percentage of 34.4, adding a knockdown shooter like Ilyasova who's converted 38.1 percent of his catch-and-shoot triples this season should give them the boost necessary to compete for home-court advantage in the first round of the playoffs.  

• Premium Member

Somewhere buried pages from here is a post where I despaired at what a 2014-15 edition of Mike Scott could have meant for this team.

Tonight, the white... pale white... Mike Scott seems to have arrived.

2017-02-22_1934.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

And considering the Hawks bench ranks 18th with a cumulative three-point percentage of 34.4, adding a knockdown shooter like Ilyasova who's converted 38.1 percent of his catch-and-shoot triples this season should give them the boost necessary to compete for home-court advantage in the first round of the playoffs.  

If adding another scorer (after Ersan) can get our offense to 15th in the NBA we could maybe do something in the playoffs.

When I watched 76ers games this season (to see what Embiid was all about), Ilyasova looked like a major chucker to me. Like THJ on the Knicks level of chucking. Hopefully that was more of him just feeling the need to be aggressive in order to win more minutes with the logjam of bigs they have and with their coach constantly toying with lineups. I'm sure Bud will quickly put an end to it though. That said he isn't terribly inefficient shooting.

Edited by Bankingitbig