• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2017 playoff discussion

Alex

15 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

So game one is yawn worthy ... will this go down as the worst playoffs in the history of the NBA?

Stupid Adam Silver...smh..what an idiot!

So LeBron has 28 points, 15 rebounds and 8 assists and he is minus 22 and the Cavs lose by over 20 points. The Warriors didn't even shoot very well but they sure has heck won the turnover battle, by sixteen turnovers. 13-0 now. Jeez. 

9 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Leagues is rigged!!!

Not exactly brand new news now is it guy. Believe the FO will do whatever it takes to make the series go seven, blatant or not.

I'm starting to wonder if Durant is trying to give LeBron a taste of his own medicine and get revenge for the 2012 finals, which was the first finals the

Miami "super team" won.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

OMFG, my Heat-fan BIL just called and I know he wants to talk Finals.  He's in Lebron denial and has been talking all season about how GS was gonna destroy CLE.  He's rooting so hard for Lebron to lose.

So do I take the call and listen to his "analysis" or do I keep ducking him?

All I keep telling him is the Warriors were supposed to destroy them last year too ...

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

OMFG, my Heat-fan BIL just called and I know he wants to talk Finals.  He's in Lebron denial and has been talking all season about how GS was gonna destroy CLE.  He's rooting so hard for Lebron to lose.

All I keep telling him is the Warriors were supposed to destroy them last year too ...

Give me his #....

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Give the guy more credit than that.

He's calling to ask for money.

Surprised McGee barely played.  Shows how much lack of respect the Cavs have for the Hawks after Frye played 19 minutes a game in their sweep last year.  He didn't even scratch.

The Cavs bench is ass tho.  Not a single shot creator nor rim defender.

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Give me his #....

Your boyfriend cool wit that?

oohh, you walked right into that.

51 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Give the guy more credit than that.

He's calling to ask for money.

Heh, this is a different BIL.  The deadbeat BIL is ... well, he ain't ded (yet) so ... whatevs, I don't wanna talk about it.

League is going to do everything in their power to nake sure Cleveland wins tonight.  The writing is on the wall and it's so obvious.

• Admin

For some stupid reason I watched the 4th quarter of game 3 ... it's not hard to tell Ty Lue coaches the Cavs.  Irving is a phenomenal scorer but he played Lue iso ball at the end .... dribble dribble dribble dribble and then chuck up a bad shot over defender six inches taller then you.  As much as he kept them in the game ... his unwillingness to plays and move the ball around cost them the game too.  Well this mess will be over soon and we can finally move on to something interesting ... the offseason

• Like 1

I just want to share something from an acquaintance on fb...a real bandwagon fan...known her for 30 years..she was a Lakers fan,then Bulls, then warriors since 2014.

Imagine for one second having to deal with 100 people you know that weren't Warrior fans, and now are..I know this would happen to any city, but when it's your city and you know the motherfckers that don't know anything about basketball and are now just representing the Warriors logo (pun intended to Jerry west).

Ps I kind of want to reply to her and say that her symptoms may actually be Menopause. 

IMG_0303.PNG

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I just want to share something from an acquaintance on fb...a real bandwagon fan...known her for 30 years..she was a Lakers fan,then Bulls, then warriors since 2014.

Imagine for one second having to deal with 100 people you know that weren't Warrior fans, and now are..I know this would happen to any city, but when it's your city and you know the motherfckers that don't know anything about basketball and are now just representing the Warriors logo (pun intended to Jerry west).

Ps I kind of want to reply to her and say that her symptoms may actually be Menopause. 

IMG_0303.PNG

You should ask her if she is talking about when she was a fan of Magic's Lakers, Jordan's Bulls, or Curry's Warriors.  Even tougher being a fan of a team during the down years.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

You should ask her if she is talking about when she was a fan of Magic's Lakers, Jordan's Bulls, or Curry's Warriors.  Even tougher being a fan of a team during the down years.

I've been down that road with her before in 2001with the Yankees or A's...she was going back and forth and she actually asked if I was the fan police? 

If i have to respond to people like her I'd have to quit my job and squawk lol. It's a losing battle.