• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

vor 7 Stunden, bleachkit sagte:

Well for whatever reason he has never matched up well with the Cavs. If I had money I would bet the house on the Cavs to win this series. A LeBron injury is honestly their only hope, and LeBron never gets hurt.

No he matches up well if he toughens up. Hes just soft as a bag of kleenex ultra soft tissues.

4 fouls and 3 TOS are out of character for him (just like 4 ORs wtf). 2 FT attempts and 11 points sound about right.  

7-7 for Thompson.  He could probably physically snatch Anna from Al's arm for the night and she'd be like "I'll be back honey.  Take care of the kid."  Al just rolls his slim sweater sleeves up like "Okay, baby."  They both walk off laughing.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, StephenHawking said:

4 rebs and 4 points at the mid of the 3rd qtr.

Hes unstoppable against the Cavs.

I have 10 Claps on the clap count too. 

I need a jab-step count, sir.

ETA: I mentioned in the playoff thread that the Cavs frontcourt had 90pts, 30rebs ....the Seees had slightly less in both categories.

10 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

He's a little bitch...in before the lock...

In before the lock

• Moderators
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

7-7 for Thompson.  He could probably physically snatch Anna from Al's arm for the night and she'd be like "I'll be back honey.  Take care of the kid."  Al just rolls his slim sweater sleeves up like "Okay, baby."  They both walk off laughing.

Is this a plausible scenario in... Al-abama?

(I kid, you Yellowhammer State Squawkers, I kid! Don't at me, please!)

~lw3

• Like 2

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Is this a plausible scenario in... Al-abama?

(I kid, you Yellowhammer State Squawkers, I kid! Don't at me, please!)

~lw3

I had the same confusion for a while though.   Never seen a guys sister so publicly vocal.   

• Like 4

Uh, go LeBron, that sounds horrible but its where I'm at in this series. Both ex Hawks were off tonight, Al and Korver. Like was said in the Celtic/Wiz series I'm pulling for the Celtics to lose and not actually pulling for the Cavs to win, just need them to.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Looks like the fun police have arrived, dropping a turd in the punch bowl.

Interesting the turd is dropped by one of the more negative Hawk's posters on here. Irony, maybe not.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Interesting the turd is dropped by one of the more negative Hawk's posters on here. Irony, maybe not.

Mount me hat for a mount me cop...

How the hell did that just happen?  Boston has Al Horford:bowdown:, don't they? How the hell did they just lose by 44 at home? OMG someone please remind me how awesome Al:bowdown: is, how we miss him and how he is the missing piece to get Boston:diablo: over the hump. My faith is being shattered tonight.  

• Like 2