• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Okay time to get hype now for our 1st round pick (VIDEO)

GameTime

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

Very excited about the pick but not that blown away by his athleticism.

You will be when you see him in an actual game. I'm telling you guys, we may have a steal here at #19. Keep in mind how agile this kid is at 6'9"-6'10" at the age of 19. He's still growing and will only get bigger and stronger. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, hawkman said:

You will be when you see him in an actual game. I'm telling you guys, we may have a steal here at #19. Keep in mind how agile this kid is at 6'9"-6'10" at the age of 19. He's still growing and will only get bigger and stronger. 

I'm excited about his tools and think his athleticism looks good.  But having seen Josh Smith, it is pretty hard to say what you see in that video is freakish or off the charts.  I expect he will have better skills (other than passing) and BBIQ.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GameTime said:

Dude's athleticism is off the charts and his shot doesn't look bad.

He really needs to work on his release. He's shooting from the chin/nose. Hands need to be above the forehead. He's going to get blocked by SG's. Its deliberate and low.

He isn't releasing on the way up but almost all the way down.  Way too much time in the jumper.

I know you can "get" STDs from shame banging @kg01's sister, but...

How do you "get" hype? 

Damn millennials and they laziness think leave out a letter from a word make it edge or quick to say or whatever nonsense excuse #trending

btw this is not an attack on you @GameTime as i know you're not edgy or trendy or hype or anything like that.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

This Guy will be better than Al Horford!

Oh no.....I truly hope Supes doesn't see this...otherwise it'll turn into a 57 page thread...:-/

15 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

btw this is not an attack on you @GameTime as i know you're not edgy or trendy or hype or anything like that.

BFF's....kekekekeke (hehehehe)

what else do you know about him? His underoo size ...hehehe..

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Dolfan23 said:

I know you can "get" STDs from shame banging @kg01's sister, but...

How do you "get" hype? 

Damn millennials and they laziness think leave out a letter from a word make it edge or quick to say or whatever nonsense excuse #trending

You got shame-banged so much in prison, they now call it 'Dolfanning'.

True story.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You got shame-banged so much in prison, they now call it 'Dolfanning'.

True story.

What can I say I did my time proudly while turning Taylor Schilling straight and giving Ruiz and Flacca the 3way of their life. The term dolfanning actually comes from their experiences of getting to enjoy my nose... you know big like a pickle, you know in charge, both by how I'm living and my nose is large...

44 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

What can I say I did my time proudly while turning Taylor Schilling straight and giving Ruiz and Flacca the 3way of their life. The term dolfanning actually comes from their experiences of getting to enjoy my nose... you know big like a pickle, you know in charge, both by how I'm living and my nose is large...

I don't know what I jus' read ...