• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Schlenk has already fielded trade calls for Plumlee & Belli

Admin

• Premium Member

Yeah, count me as skeptical that we can take that quote at face value. I always want to err on the side of presuming honesty, so I won't go so far as to say "that didn't happen," but the sniff test says Plumlee's name was mentioned in a call. Mentioned. Not in the context of "how can we pry that guy away from you," but more probably something like, "you took Plumlee, so we thought maybe you'd consider taking Noah too."

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HawkItus said:

Ryan Anderson's contract is a no no

It's about $18 Million this coming year and the one after. Is it that bad, for a good-shooting stretch 4? We're not signing any real free agents for a couple of years anyway, right?

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Just read an actually good arricle from C-Viv where Schlenk confirms we are NOT rebuilding... Viv later refers to our strategy as retooling. @benhillboy's bald brother also says that he has already fielded calls to trade for Plumlee and Belli. In one fell swoop Schlenk dispelled all of the current notions from the kingdom of hate regarding terrible untradeable contracts and whether we are rebuilding. Sorry to those who've already had their haterade for the day but maybe tomorrow you can try some fresh Georgia peaches instead.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/still-work-hawks-determine-direction-franchise/wFFI12Dulijl5SqmIx3YkI/

Where has he laid the Bodies??  Show me the Bodies.

I won't believe that Schlenk has traded Plumlee.. until Plumlee is gone and we have something of value for him or nothing for him. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I'm lost and confused....

And just when Schlenk had convinced the media that all of Hawk-dom is copacetic.

EDIT: Oh good. Page 3. Welcome page 3. So very excited to see page 2 is history.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Watch me try to nudge this thing back on the tracks...

When I woke this morning, "Plumlee getting re-dealt for whatever" was well ahead of "dust-up-between-Dolf-and-GrayMule" on my watch-out-this-could-happen-today list.

Clever, eh?

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Well in hopes to not get 'autoblocked' Ill keep it basketball in here. Hawks need to trade plumlee to a team hoping to reach the salary floor during free agency 

Nailed It! (figuratively speaking, of course, don't nobody @ me!)

~lw3

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Well in hopes to not get 'autoblocked' Ill keep it basketball in here. Hawks need to trade plumlee to a team hoping to reach the salary floor during free agency 

No disrespect Grimey... but even if a team was trying to reach the floor.. they wouldn't take on all those years for a guy who barely plays and averages 2.5/2 

I know what happened Though.

Cho told Schlenk...  I can get you M. Plumlee.  Schlenk told his assistant and his assistant brought him the stats for Mason Plumlee...

So this whole time, Schlenk thought were were getting Mason Plumlee and not Miles. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

No disrespect Grimey... but even if a team was trying to reach the floor.. they wouldn't take on all those years for a guy who barely plays and averages 2.5/2 

I know what happened Though.

Cho told Schlenk...  I can get you M. Plumlee.  Schlenk told his assistant and his assistant brought him the stats for Mason Plumlee...

So this whole time, Schlenk thought were were getting Mason Plumlee and not Miles. 

Or worse... Marshall!

~lw3

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Where has he laid the Bodies??  Show me the Bodies.

I won't believe that Schlenk has traded Plumlee.. until Plumlee is gone and we have something of value for him or nothing for him. 

Who said that there's been any trade?  Are you arguing with yourself here?

Soooooo...Bellinelli and Plumlee...they are a couple of guys on our roster we might be looking to move eh?.. Hmmmm...that's all I have right now.