• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A warning about tomorrow.

thecampster

Just a friendly reminder. Tomorrow you will hear of signings and rumors of signings, player visits and the like. Nothing will be final and even after singings, teams can then work out sign and trades. Do not get too worked up tomorrow. The landscape will change dramatically day to day.

• Like 4

Kings and Suns are the two dangerous teams to sign Millsap outright. Denver can but they also have log jams and need to move players ( guaranteed contracts ) to make roster room. Houston does not have the cap but wants a PF.

The interest the Suns have in Blake helps us; but as with Saps age being a risk, I heard that Blakes injury issues have made his next deal uninsurable. We will see if Blake and the Suns are serious.

Denver is interesting as they have some players who could be useful.

Houston has the most to offer talent wise, question is will they do it.

The Kings are scary if Paul wants the money badly. They are the one team I think that has no qualms about giving Sap a long term max outright and not dumping any cap/players.

• Premium Member

Looking at the Teague to Minny Move.

IF you recall, Teague and Sap were best of Buddies and Minny only needs a PF.

Would you consider:

KAT, Sap, Wiggins, Butler, and Teague a Superteam?

Could they compete with Houston and GS?

44 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Would you consider:

They would be scary good in spurts and I could see them pushing Houston. GSW is another story, they need Wiggins to become the star he was drafted to be for that to happen.

Edited by Buzzard

44 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Would you consider:

Minny nor Houston can take GS no matter what they do. They can't put together a talented enough team to beat them.

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

Kings and Suns are the two dangerous teams to sign Millsap outright. Denver can but they also have log jams and need to move players ( guaranteed contracts ) to make roster room. Houston does not have the cap but wants a PF.

The interest the Suns have in Blake helps us; but as with Saps age being a risk, I heard that Blakes injury issues have made his next deal uninsurable. We will see if Blake and the Suns are serious.

Denver is interesting as they have some players who could be useful.

Houston has the most to offer talent wise, question is will they do it.

The Kings are scary if Paul wants the money badly. They are the one team I think that has no qualms about giving Sap a long term max outright and not dumping any cap/players.

Look, the whole Suns and Kings stuff is just to drive up his price. I can almost guarantee that he will meet with the Suns just to get that 4 year max offer and then be able to say to other teams that he has that on the table so they will offer more.