• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Schröder watch

TheNorthCydeRises

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Lurker said:

I am not Diesel, I'm just telling the truth. It's in everyone's scouting report to take advantage of Dennis off of the ball and they do so effectively. He gives up at least 20 points per game off of the ball, if not more. 

Diesel thinks Dennis is a massive bust. I don't.

I have never said that Dennis is a massive bust.  He was picked 17th... I think that that's about right.  He's talented.   He's a scorer.  However, as a passing PG, he's very mediocre.  if you're going to talk about me.. get it right Lurker.

I heard the injury on the radio and knew it wasn’t too bad once he walked off.  Although slim I’ve always thought he was solidly built and very limber.  I can stomach one game but an extended stretch of Baze and Delaney handling would jeopardize my fandom. 

Edited by benhillboy

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

an extended stretch of Baze and Delaney handling would jeopardize my fandom. 

Wouldn't jeopardize my fandom but I can't imagine many uglier scenarios for running the offense.  They have both been terrible.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Please Lord no, have had enough visuals of those Sarkisian blunders for a lifetime already.

Bruh.  I thought it was standard/ smart practice to promote from within when you have a league-leading offense.  The guy who was your QB coach would’ve been a nice pick seeing as how he has helped the lowly Rams kill the NFL so far as OC.  The majority of knowledgeable fans had reservations when Sarkisian was named.  We were right, now 7 weeks in there’s outrage.

• Like 3

Wow, thought it would have taken an act of God to see less of Delaney other than Dennis miraculously walking through the door. But then proof is in the pudding which will be by the conclusion of the game tomorrow night. Will believe it when we see it.

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, Thomas said:

Wow, thought it would have taken an act of God to see less of Delaney other than Dennis miraculously walking through the door. But then proof is in the pudding which will be by the conclusion of the game tomorrow night. Will believe it when we see it.

Delany starting is a guaranteed L, so yes, he'll keep starting and logging 35+ minutes!

• Like 2

So when Dennis is ready at what point if any do we see 48 minutes of point guard play by actual point guards for us. Such as Dennis/IT as the one/two punch and of course Magette can get his patented four minutes per as well. Not that its not already telling of what our goal is with the position but Bud should be absolutely ashamed of himself whether Schlenk has tied his hands or not. It doesn't have to be this obvious I don't think.    

• Like 1

A pretty efficient game for Dennis coming back from injury

- 20 points ( 7 - 16 FG  . . . 2 - 6 3FG . . . 4 - 4 FT ).

- 6 assists ( including a few nice ones that set up Beli )

- 0 turnovers . . . he played very under control all night, and didn't seem to force anything.

+4 for the game.  If it wasn't for his replacement going -11 for the game, maybe the Hawks could've pulled this one out.

Unfortunately, the 1 - 5 start is the worst start for the Hawks since the 2005 - 06 season, in which they started 0 - 9.  That team would start 2 - 16, and manage to win 26 games.