• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lakers - Hawks

NBASupes

In the off-season, if LA is looking to move Loul Deng, I wouldn't mind taking on his terrible deal with Brandon Ingram attached. We trade Tyler Dorsey and the rights to an euro for these two. Use Deng as a backup 4 behind Collins. Use Ingram as a 2/3. Gives us more flexibility with Prince. Also makes Bamba or Ayton have a complete two-way talented team around them as building blocks. 

Dennis 6'2

Ingram 6'9

Prince 6'8

Collins 6'9

Ayton or Bamba 7' or 6'11

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

In the off-season, if LA is looking to move Loul Deng, I wouldn't mind taking on his terrible deal with Brandon Ingram attached. We trade Tyler Dorsey and the rights to an euro for these two. Use Deng as a backup 4 behind Collins. Use Ingram as a 2/3. Gives us more flexibility with Prince. Also makes Bamba or Ayton have a complete two-way talented team around them as building blocks. 

Dennis 6'2

Ingram 6'9

Prince 6'8

Collins 6'9

Ayton or Bamba 7' or 6'11

Why in the world would the Lakers trade their #2 pick to us, for a 2nd round pick and a guy who may never play in the NBA?

36 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Why in the world would the Lakers trade their #2 pick to us, for a 2nd round pick and a guy who may never play in the NBA?

So they can land LeBron and another superstar. If they buyout or cut Deng, it's would still be too much. 

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

As much as it would be nice to have his talent here ... Lakers are not moving Ingram to get rid of Deng's contract.  It would extremely difficult to pry him or Ball off that team.

That's obvious, where we come in is when they want to land James and another superstar like PG13 or Cousins. This is our chance to steal an excellent dollar while using our cap and our other lesser but quality assets to land him. 

On 11/11/2017 at 10:04 PM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

See the same reason they moved D'Angelo Russell for a late 1st round pick this year.  They washed their hands of a bad pick.  Trading Brandon Ingram would be the same thing.  Ingram sucks, but that's what you mostly get when you decide to draft for potential in the lottery.

4 hours ago, KB21 said:

See the same reason they moved D'Angelo Russell for a late 1st round pick this year.  They washed their hands of a bad pick.  Trading Brandon Ingram would be the same thing.  Ingram sucks, but that's what you mostly get when you decide to draft for potential in the lottery.

I can't lie, Brandon is still pretty raw. I was watching him tonight. When he played within the game, he was fine but when he started isoing and driving when he's not a strong finisher, he looked lost. He has a ton of talent but he's raw. Bud would likely bring him off the bench like Collins. He doesn't suck. That's foolish to say. 

9 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I can't lie, Brandon is still pretty raw. I was watching him tonight. When he played within the game, he was fine but when he started isoing and driving when he's not a strong finisher, he looked lost. He has a ton of talent but he's raw. Bud would likely bring him off the bench like Collins. He doesn't suck. That's foolish to say. 

Career -1.1 VORP and -3.5 BPM.

He's not good.  

10 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

But he still has a lot of potential. I don't see the Lakers adding Ingram just to move Deng, but if they were willing to, this trade is a no brainer.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

He has the potential to be a monumental bust.

I can't see the Lakers going for this. Including yet another pick in a salary dump (their last GM really f***ed them over with those contracts) in a year where they don't even have a draft pick would not be wise unless they landed Lebron. And I truly believe nobody knows what Lebron's intentions are besides Lebron.