• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Man, Hawksquawk

Vol4ever

I'm just busy. But I'll post from time to time for the conversation  (yes even the tank/no tank ones) to see other perspectives. Right now there isn't a ton to talk about as we all know the direction of the team this season. Most are in a wait and see mode for off-season discussion. But I will look at a lot of posts to get some viewpoints to think about even if I don't join the convo.

I wasn’t here for those dark Shareef/ Jet/ Billy Knight years so I almost feel like I have to watch this team and comment as a way to pay the dues my forefathers did.  I don’t mind watching The Tank roll out when Delaney’s cheerleading and Baze is off the ball.  It’s time to start trying to hide Dennis some kinda way on defense too.  

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

To be fair, they aren't banned, they just choose not to come back for their own reasons. Best to ask them over on realgm since I don't want to speak for them. I just don't want people here holding something against the mods when those people have not been banned.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I wasn’t here for those dark Shareef/ Jet/ Billy Knight years so I almost feel like I have to watch this team and comment as a way to pay the dues my forefathers did.  I don’t mind watching The Tank roll out when Delaney’s cheerleading and Baze is off the ball.  It’s time to start trying to hide Dennis some kinda way on defense too.  

I've never been an excessive poster, but have only slowed as I've gone back to school (on top of family and full time job). 

But one of my favorite times as a squawker was during the deepest bowels of terrible for the team. I am proud to be the first poster to share the rumor of the team checking out my all time favorite brute-junk player, Esteban "El Toro" Batista.

Shitty teams do put a hamper on viewing opportunities, though, when you're too cheap to pony up for league pass.

• Like 1

With LeBron in town tonight we should have some posting going on during and after at least. Anybody drooling over the Plumeee vs Love probable matchup. Those two should have an astronomical plus/minus difference I would think, not in a good way. Tristan is out for a while and both Dedmon and Moose are out so wondering the number of minutes the other two actually match up. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

With LeBron in town tonight we should have some posting going on during and after at least. Anybody drooling over the Plumeee vs Love probable matchup. Those two should have an astronomical plus/minus difference I would think, not in a good way. Tristan is out for a while and both Dedmon and Moose are out so wondering the number of minutes the other two actually match up. 

Best use of Plumlee is to send him over to the Cavs to say hi to Iman Schumpert and reminisce about old ACC games along with a huge amount of pot to share with the entire Cleveland team. 

• Like 1