• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The trade deadline is Here.

Diesel

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Royjr9 said:

He’s right you know though. In a vacuum baze is playing better. Should the hawks go ahead and cash in prolly.

It's not in a vacuum.  Baze has always been better than "I can't shoot a jumper" Turner.  I hated on Baze's deal but from day 1 I would rather have had Baze than Turner.

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

It's not in a vacuum.  Baze has always been better than "I can't shoot a jumper" Turner.  I hated on Baze's deal but from day 1 I would rather have had Baze than Turner.

I was referring to should you entertain trade offers that make sense. Not in which is better.

If the Hawks do make some trades, I’m not expecting any picks higher than second round picks. With so many teams facing the luxury tax, teams don’t have a lot of avenues to add talent. Having players on cheap contracts have become even more valuable than before. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Guard said:

If the Hawks do make some trades, I’m not expecting any picks higher than second round picks. With so many teams facing the luxury tax, teams don’t have a lot of avenues to add talent. Having players on cheap contracts have become even more valuable than before. 

I'm ok with that.  Move the guys, collect what you can, and get a top pick this season.

• Like 3

• Moderators

"Ahhh, good morning, everyone! Is it even morning, still? Sorry, long night up at Johnny's Hideaway. Geez, it sure gets wild in there when they break out with the Beach Boys hits! So, yeah, anything interesting happening 'round here today? Hold my calls... oh, who are we fooling, I don't get calls, ha! Say, was today my day to bring donuts to the break room?"

~r1cksund

• Like 1