• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Next Bud rumor: New York Knicks

rd79

12 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Why do you say that?   Sarcastic? 

I spoke to my guy in the organization. Confirmed what I was feeling. Atlanta wants a lot in terms of draft compensation for Bud. Nothing else matters if that cannot be reached. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Denver didn't suck. If Millsap had stayed healthy they easily win 50+ games. I know you guys are bringing up Denver because of He Who Shall Not Be Named but give credit where it is due.

Everybody has to deal with injuries.  Millsap's play was worse this year and his playing time was greatly reduced.  SA lost Kawhi; Minny lost Butler; OKC lost Roberson...a lot of teams had an injury or two that impacted their record.  We'll see whether they can keep everyone for next year.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, KB21 said:

I'm not the one that is all over the place.  You criticize the Hawks for making the playoffs without a chance to actually win the title, yet you praise the 76ers and their tanking strategy when they finally make playoffs without a chance to win the title.  This is a 76ers team who was 19-2 against Atlanta, Orlando, Brooklyn, Chicago, New York, and Charlotte, so they beat up on bad teams in the east.  They are 3-9 vs the elite teams in the NBA.  I would think that after spending 5 years in the lottery with all those guaranteed stars, they would be better than that.

Houston was 34-32 in 2011-2012 and missed the playoffs.  They did not tank, went to the playoffs in 2012-2013, and built a championship caliber team a lot quicker than the 76ers, who are not yet a championship caliber team.

Lol. The Sixers are one of the youngest teams in the league. Theyre just getting started..The hawks were old as fk. And pretty much maxed out. Thats the difference. smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lolw3

With Porzingis at risk to miss next season, it might be worth mentioning that the Knicks went 6-27 without Porzingis last year (according to D's numbers).  Pro-rated over a full season that would be just under 15 wins.  So Bud would have that to look forward to.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, AHF said:

With Porzingis at risk to miss next season, it might be worth mentioning that the Knicks went 6-27 without Porzingis last year (according to D's numbers).  Pro-rated over a full season that would be just under 15 wins.  So Bud would have that to look forward to.

He'll turn 15 wins into 35 wins before the ink dries on the contract! Lol!

• Like 3

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

He'll turn 15 wins into 35 wins before the ink dries on the contract! Lol!

I expect he would win more than that because NY was just pathetic and Bud is a better coach who can't help himself every so often even when the plan is to lose.

• Like 2