Have Your Mind Changed On Who You Want?

Brotha2ThaNite

5 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I don't understand the love for Bamba ... he might be good but I see him as an NBA role player ... he will be a nice defensive center in the league but he is not someone you build your franchise around.  We are starting over and we should use the pick on a guy that can be a 'potential' franchise player.  I like Bagley and Doncic ahead of him as well as Porter (if his back is good).

Tools+athletic ability + BBIQ + skill potential + ATG measurables is why everyone like myself is so high on Bamba. Because it's not his now that's blows us away. It's his potential to be the best player in the NBA. 

We have seen nothing like him. He's Giannis like. 

• Admin
15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Tools+athletic ability + BBIQ + skill potential + ATG measurables is why everyone like myself is so high on Bamba. Because it's not his now that's blows us away. It's his potential to be the best player in the NBA. 

We have seen nothing like him. He's Giannis like. 

Giannis?  I see a more Nerlans Noel or Bismack Biyombo then the Greek Freak

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Some might even quit the Hawks.

We are in for a very interesting offseason.

This makes sense if Bagley and Ayton are off the board. Move down two spots and take Bamba, Doncic or Young. But if Bagley is available. Take him. Even though Young is #11 on my board and isnt any good at the NBA level right now, his potential is sky high and Atlanta has time to wait on his ROI. 

• Like 1

• Admin
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

How do? Bamba is extremely talented.

So were those guys and their games resembled Bamba's a lot.  I am not saying he will end up like them but they have a simular game as well as to Rudy Gobert as well.  His type of player makes me nervous to take that early.  

• Admin
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This makes sense if Bagley and Ayton are off the board. Move down two spots and take Bamba, Doncic or Young. But if Bagley is available. Take him. Even though Young is #11 on my board and isnt any good at the NBA level right now, his potential is sky high and Atlanta has time to wait on his ROI. 

I hope we avoid Young as well ... i was looking at teams below us and I am not sure what they can offer us what is worthwhile to trade down ... Orlando / Mavs  don't have any interesting assets and  Chicago have some assets but are coming up on contract renewals

Just now, capstone21 said:

So were those guys and their games resembled Bamba's a lot.  I am not saying he will end up like them but they have a simular game as well as to Rudy Gobert as well.  His type of player makes me nervous to take that early.  

How? None of those players have any offensive talent? Bamba does. Defensively, I can see a young Biyombo but offensively, those guys just lack the talent. 

• Admin
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

How? None of those players have any offensive talent? Bamba does. Defensively, I can see a young Biyombo but offensively, those guys just lack the talent. 

I haven't seen a lot of offensive talent other then dunks and layups ... I did see some jump shots which is good but how consistent will that be ... he can't put the ball on the floor and he def does not pass the ball  ... potential is there but it does not mean he is going to be anything more then a 10 - 11 ppg center ... 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I hope we avoid Young as well ... i was looking at teams below us and I am not sure what they can offer us what is worthwhile to trade down ... Orlando / Mavs  don't have any interesting assets and  Chicago have some assets but are coming up on contract renewals

Here ya go...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

You dont like none of the unpolished guys I noticed

• Admin
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Here ya go...

Yuck ... scares me as I am not a fan of this guy.  I hate the Curry comparison ... I see him as Lou Williams type ... sixth man who will come in and chuck up a lot of shots.  

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Here ya go...

I been hearing hes high on our board.

I keep hearing him, Bamba, Bagley and Doncic. Hawks want an impact player. These would be the best on the board seeing that Ayton will be gone.

• Like 1