• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm liking what I see from Pierce

Dragitoff

16 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I haven’t seen the video but sounds encouraging.  I’m pessimistic about anything related to Brett Brown but he’s our guy now so he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

And you got Spo who drags bad rosters to the playoffs and the only coach to get LeBron to defend to his potential.

Spo is so underrated it's crazy. Pat Riley, Spo, and South Beach should be attracting every top FA.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Coaching becomes easier with a stable front office and owner. 

Wait. Did I hit a time warp? Is this June 30 2017? Because if so, I think I just said something like that.

7 hours ago, Bonkers said:

The whole atmosphere and culture is completely different and I love it. A big change from boring & unenthusiastic Bud

Good riddance to him and welcome Pierce 

The culture is definitely different.  I'll say that.  We emphasized aspects of the game that produced winning under Bud and developed a winning culture.  Now, well, we are emphasizing aspects of the game that will help us lose games to produce a losing culture.

6 hours ago, falconfan13 said:

Dead to me once again >.>

They are my #2 NFL team.  I'm a Dolphins fan.

49 minutes ago, KB21 said:

The culture is definitely different.  I'll say that.  We emphasized aspects of the game that produced winning under Bud and developed a winning culture.  Now, well, we are emphasizing aspects of the game that will help us lose games to produce a losing culture.

@kg01 mystery solved!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kerrypack said:

Glad to have you here! Have you ever spent time in a gymnasium before? Do you like gladiator movies?  What do you think of kareem?

What the hell is your problem?  Go troll somewhere else.  

3 hours ago, KB21 said:

I remembered we were both dolphin fans...except they are behind the Falcons for me.  You endure true pain.  No wonder the tank is hard on you...lol

2 minutes ago, deester11 said:

I remembered we were both dolphin fans...except they are behind the Falcons for me.  You endure true pain.  No wonder the tank is hard on you...lol

Omg ? ur a ? fan too?

wtf is going on here????

I’m a lions ? fan...since 89...and I’m still kickin!

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, sturt said:
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Coaching becomes easier with a stable front office and owner. 

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:
3 hours ago, sturt said:

Wait. Did I hit a time warp? Is this June 30 2017? Because if so, I think I just said something like that.

Maybe you are in a time warp.

Lest my point be too cryptic...

We were saying the same thing last summer, or at least some of us were... we were relishing the thought (not yet knowing fully what Schlenk/Ressler had in-mind) that finally we could have some peace of mind that our coach could concentrate on coaching, which everyone thought he did exceptionally well.

There is very little that is actually stable when you're in this phase of the organization's evolution.

Having said that, as long as expectations remain low in the W/L column, the coach can take a more relaxed approach. But any coach who is losing has exceptionally less leash. When you're losing, progress is much more subjective, much more a matter of perception.

And so, the minute that it becomes Ressler and/or Schlenk's perception that progress isn't really happening, the coaching job gets harder.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dragitoff said:

What the hell is your problem?  Go troll somewhere else.  

lol, it was funny when I was drunk last night, your post made me think of the airplane movie scene when the pilot was asking the kid the questions in front of kareem.

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Omg ? ur a ? fan too?

wtf is going on here????

I’m a lions ? fan...since 89...and I’m still kickin!

I didn't choose the dolphins, they chose me....once I think I'm out....they pull me back in! Ha...

Not that way with my hawk's though. Win or lose I suffer endlessly...

1 minute ago, deester11 said:

I didn't choose the dolphins, they chose me....once I think I'm out....they pull me back in! Ha...

Not that way with my hawk's though. Win or lose I suffer endlessly...

? well I thought there was only ☝️ Dolf fan in the entire site.

14 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Brett Brown is a good coach to me. He has always gotten more out of his personnel and he's an excellent coach in terms of relations and communication. His game coaching skills are poor and he is really going to have to improve in that area. It wasn't as important in the past as he wasn't with a good team but now it is. 

I give Brett a hard time because he sounds like a Fredo-level mobster from a New York suburb.  I was very impressed the way Belli and Illy seamlessly meshed into their gameplan and his handling of Embiid has been great.  He makes sure he mixes in all his strengths throughout the game flow, which is a whole hell of a lot.  Still wouldn’t want him on my sideline though.

52 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I give Brett a hard time because he sounds like a Fredo-level mobster from a New York suburb.  I was very impressed the way Belli and Illy seamlessly meshed into their gameplan and his handling of Embiid has been great.  He makes sure he mixes in all his strengths throughout the game flow, which is a whole hell of a lot.  Still wouldn’t want him on my sideline though.

He is very underrated. The Stevens-Brown match made it look like Stevens was elite and Brown was a scrub but Brown did a lot of good leading up to that series.