• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One more Tank season then Try to get K.A.T

wolvetigers

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I called the Rockets ? from the beginning of this. He’s a perfect fit in Houston imo. He’s exactly what they need in the playoffs.

The problem is Houston doesn't have anything to trade back for him. I agree about the fit there.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

True...Pop pulled a funny and didn’t move Kawhi where he wanted but this may be a bit tougher.

Like Indy before him did with PG. If the team he wants isn't ponying up. You take the best deal available.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, High5 said:

KAT is better at the 5 and they already have Gibson who is a good complement. The improvement they need in the front court comes from KAT becoming a better defender and more assertive on the offensive end. Paying Whiteside $50+ million the next two season guarantees the Wolves aren't making it out of the first round, if they make it at all. IMO

Losing Butler guarantees that too.

They're not in an ideal situation, especially if KAT and Wiggins aren't committed to playing defense.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Losing Butler guarantees that too....

...if they don't get an adequate replacement, like say Middleton from Milwaukee.

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Losing Butler guarantees that too.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

...if they don't get an adequate replacement, like say Middleton from Milwaukee.

Or Otto Porter from the Wiz.

• Like 1

• Moderators

76ers could be interesting if they want to play in this.  They've got an interesting mix of youth and future assets.  Butler could present issues with ego (if he wants to be the #1 guy, he might be the #3 there) and fit (seems like 3pt shooting is needed on the wing) but his talent is good enough to make that team pretty exciting if he came on board.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Houston doesn't have much.

Bucks can be your dark horse. Middleton plus for Jimmy?

I'd do that in a heart beat. I love Middleton's game. He's the perfect spot up shooter/underrated defender to go with KAT and Wiggins.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Middleton is one of the if not the most underrated player in the league

It never ceases to surprise me with how much we agree on the game and the players. When I like your posts it almost feels like I'm boosting my own ego. :biggrin:

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Or Otto Porter from the Wiz.

Potter is another solid player. If I had to pick as  Wolf fan I'd rather have Middleton to let  him play SG and let Wiggins stay at 3.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How come Dieng doesn't fit anymore (besides the contract)?

It is both the contract and the fact Dieng is just a center. He's not a bad player at all. He just doesn't have the flexibility to play PF and the team is very set on keeping KAT as a pure five.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

It is both the contract and the fact Dieng is just a center. He's not a bad player at all. He just doesn't have the flexibility to play PF and the team is very set on keeping KAT as a pure five.

Wouldn't Dieng back up KAT?

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Sothron what's going on with your boy.

This is something worth keeping an eye on.

It's something to keep an eye on simply for entertainment purposes.  Not for 'potential acquisition' purposes.

#EZPassLane for Towns.

Now soth's gonna yell at me. :mellow:

1 minute ago, High5 said:

KAT is the poster boy for soft NBA players. He needs to do some soul searching.

Dude went full Andrew Bynum.  You never go full Bynum.

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's something to keep an eye on simply for entertainment purposes.  Not for 'potential acquisition' purposes.

#EZPassLane for Towns.

Now soth's gonna yell at me. :mellow:

Dude went fullAndrew Bynum.  You never go full Bynum.

:laugh:.

Yeah, his sudden 'Diva-ness' is concerning.

@Sothron what's going on with your boy.

This is something worth keeping an eye on.

Damn, my generation really is soft as hell. I'll even throw Wiggins in with him, that's unacceptable. When you get paid like the face of the franchise you lose the right to give up on yourself. The team needs you too much to waste everyone else's time like that. Thankfully I don't think we have that m problem with our players.