• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KB21, your boys at Thestepien seem to like Future Atlanta Hawk Zion Williamson

NBASupes

22 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

The only reason is called Barret who looks like a sure fire 25ppg scorer if he were to start playing in the NBA right now. 

Yeah....I'd take any of the big 3 Duke players tbh. RJ looks like he could be phenomenal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

They looked amazing in the game against UK.  As a Cats fan, I hated to see it but those 3 totally outclassed everyone else on the court.

You are a really privileged UK fan you know that? Here at Cal we had let’s see here...Kidd...Ed Gray (our Hawk)..Tony Gonzales...Shareef (ours).. Stanford we had Keefe (ours)...Collins twins ? Lopez twins ?‍♀️..Brevin Knight (ours for 40+ games)...I might be forgetting some..

Come to think of it that’s a ton of Hawks from Bay Area schools.

Anyways, you’ve had like 27 all stars at UK we’ve had like 3 counting 2 schools..

Oh I forgot SJSU..Olivier St. John aka Tariq Abdul Wahad..

Ya u win..

1 hour ago, AHF said:

They looked amazing in the game against UK.  As a Cats fan, I hated to see it but those 3 totally outclassed everyone else on the court.

Probably felt weird, for you, not having the best team on the court that money could buy, huh?

Now you see how the other half lives.

Cal ' K might need to get used to it ... 

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Probably felt weird, for you, not having the best team on the court that money could buy, huh?

What a waste of energy and resources by the Feds. Players deserve whatever the free market bears, and those who paid them should not be criminalized.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The difference is that Duke just doesn't get punished when their players take the cash.  Think Marcus Camby penalties for UMass versus Duke freebie pass for Corey Maggette.  Heck, Zion's stepdad's demands are part of a federal transcript:

he’s asking for cash in the pocket and he’s asking for housing for him and his family

But K is a golden boy so you can expect them to get the free pass treatment like North Carolina did with its academic fraud.

• Like 2

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They been looking like that all preseason as well

Agreed but the competition during their Canada tour was closer to HS level than UK or ACC competition.  This was an impressive performance.

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

What a waste of energy and resources by the Feds. Players deserve whatever the free market bears, and those who paid them should not be criminalized.

The NCAA system just needs to be ripped down at this point.  Their hypocrisy has become too exposed and there is no curing it.

43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You see that cagey...AHF doesn’t even respond to pheasants like Cal and SJSU...he prolly thinks Stanford is a city in Connecticut. ??‍♂️ 

Ps This is really what’s wrong with the world ? 

Cavs would not win by 23...no way. Man my avatar is ? 

http://bleacherreport.com/post/nba-draft/cf88a6d7-58c3-44e5-8dfa-a91fa3e2ed94

13 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Something is stiff about rj barrett game. I think cam is the best prospect

You know the more I watch the more I’m seeing that too...I guess I’m not seeing that “IT” in his game yet. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

You are a really privileged UK fan you know that? Here at Cal we had let’s see here...Kidd...Ed Gray (our Hawk)..Tony Gonzales...Shareef (ours).. Stanford we had Keefe (ours)...Collins twins ? Lopez twins ?‍♀️..Brevin Knight (ours for 40+ games)...I might be forgetting some..

Come to think of it that’s a ton of Hawks from Bay Area schools.

Anyways, you’ve had like 27 all stars at UK we’ve had like 3 counting 2 schools..

Oh I forgot SJSU..Olivier St. John aka Tariq Abdul Wahad..

Ya u win..

UK fans are no doubt spoiled.  We've had a lot of great players to enjoy over the years.

For Standford how could you forget the fro - Josh Childress!!  Mark Madsen also enjoyed some towel waiving and ring collecting times in LA.

Cal has had some nice guys - Ryan Anderson, Jaylen Brown, Kevin F'ing Johnson....

I got nothing for San Jose State for you. 

1 minute ago, AHF said:

UK fans are no doubt spoiled.  We've had a lot of great players to enjoy over the years.

For Standford how could you forget the fro - Josh Childress!!  Mark Madsen also enjoyed some towel waiving and ring collecting times in LA.

Cal has had some nice guys - Ryan Anderson, Jaylen Brown, Kevin F'ing Johnson....

I got nothing for San Jose State for you. 

I should be fired for missing out on our CHILDress! And Jaylen he was one of my favs up close with Rabb. 

And most importantly one of my fav non Hawks of all time and I assure you the list is short..

Akeem (not Hak) Olajuwon

Dale Ellis

Kevin F’ing Johnson aka the mayor of our lovely capital!

Also forgot to include the Rock, Mitch Richmond...I know he was a Warrior, so we will go with Kings Mitch!

3 hours ago, AHF said:

The difference is that Duke just doesn't get punished when their players take the cash.  Think Marcus Camby penalties for UMass versus Duke freebie pass for Corey Maggette.  Heck, Zion's stepdad's demands are part of a federal transcript:

But K is a golden boy so you can expect them to get the free pass treatment like North Carolina did with its academic fraud.

You aint wrong.

Nice deflection, btw.  I'm sure all them 5stars that go to KY are turning down 6-figures and housing for mom/dad to go to Lexington for the freeski.

3 hours ago, AHF said:

The NCAA system just needs to be ripped down at this point.  Their hypocrisy has become too exposed and there is no curing it.

Truth.