• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I am now rooting for Trae Young

Sothron

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Sothron said:

You gotta remember I'm a hypoglycemic diabetic. I drink like flavored water, diet mountain dew, diet sierra mist, some diet green tea and milk. Occasionally a glass of 10 year or older scotch with two ice cubes to open the notes and flavor. Sometimes some sweet tea. Sometimes a regular soda if my blood sugar is down.

I thought you young kids loved mountain dew. I remember something called like Surge or something that was so full of caffeine my teammates in college would literally bounce off the walls from it.

I had no idea you were diabetic. I hate that you are in the club. How long for you if you don't mind my asking?

More than 20 years.  Type 1 so I've got a pump which is much better than the old 4-6 shots a day.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2018 at 3:18 PM, Sothron said:

People don't understand how much I love Sanford and Son. I could watch that show literally every day for the rest of my life and still want more. Best tv show song ever.

That was my favorite show for years growing up (until I realized it was reruns and there would be no new episodes).

"I'm coming Elizabeth!"

• Like 2

:biggrin:

I am a Hawk fan.  Hawk players are my favorites.  When the Atlanta Hawks obtain a player, he is then one of ours and I always want and expect him to do well.

Sometimes these Hawks get in trouble with the law.  Strangely enough, they seem to soon go somewhere else to ply their trade.  Dennis is an example.  And, the fact that he didn't want to stay here was enough reason to move him.  He will do really well with his current team's second unit.

Lin and Trae together, in my opinion, if healthy, be much better.  Two new ones for one old one?  You bet!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

:biggrin:

I am a Hawk fan.  Hawk players are my favorites.  When the Atlanta Hawks obtain a player, he is then one of ours and I always want and expect him to do well.

Sometimes these Hawks get in trouble with the law.  Strangely enough, they seem to soon go somewhere else to ply their trade.  Dennis is an example.  And, the fact that he didn't want to stay here was enough reason to move him.  He will do really well with his current team's second unit.

Lin and Trae together, in my opinion, if healthy, be much better.  Two new ones for one old one?  You bet!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

Dwight was a real test of my ability to pull for the Hawk's jerseys.  But I did it pretty easily.  Once he came on board i was all good with it. And now i'm back to not liking him.  Thank goodness my fandom wasn't tested by putting Paul Pierce in a hawks uni.  That might have been tough.   

Love having Vinsanity now.   He beat the Hawks so many times though I'm worried he'll flash back and score an own-goal game winner for the other team.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Another year-a this shizzzzz?

ener

Admit it, you all did the same when you read that.

Not me. There is no way in hell that Trae doesn’t destroy Lin and start after a few games. He’s by faaaaarrrr the superior player. Lin can sip tea ? on the bench. 

• Like 1