• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Once Dedmon is healthy, does he or Len gets more minutes at C?

sturt

• Moderators
Just now, AHF said:

Are we heavily weighting the best games from people so I should be calling out Dedmon's best games last season?  I'm not boxing Len in with 9 and 4 and 7 and 4.  

I don't get out of joint by Dedmon putting up 20 points, 14 rebounds, 5 assists, 0 TOs, 2 steals and 2 blocks in a game last season.

Just saying overall I see Dedmon as the better player today and more deserving of more minutes.

You're not making sense.  Len's great game was yesterday!  I can't expected to remember a great game someone had weeks or months ago.   If someone had a great game YESTERDAY then obviously they are the superior player....at least as far as i can remember.   So quit trying to destroy my argument with your little tricks like logic, stats, perspective.   Geez @AHF.  I'm working with limited resources over here.   

:aikido:

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

True but i wouldn't say we havent' seen ANYTHING from Len that is better than Dedmon.  Last night was a monster game from him by any standard.

Against Memphis Len was +2 in a 20 point loss.  10 points higher than any starter.   

I'd say he's a better passer than Dedmon and has much better hands.   I like them both though.  It's great to have depth.  

Interestingly enough, they are both starting there 6th season. Len has had more opportunities to play than Dedmon.

This comparison is interesting:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=1&player_id1_hint=Alex+Len&player_id1_select=Alex+Len&y1=2018&player_id1=lenal01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Dewayne+Dedmon&player_id2_select=Dewayne+Dedmon&y2=2018&player_id2=dedmode01&idx=players

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

You're not making sense.  Len's great game was yesterday!  I can't expected to remember a great game someone had weeks or months ago.   If someone had a great game YESTERDAY then obviously they are the superior player....at least as far as i can remember.   So quit trying to destroy my argument with your little tricks like logic, stats, perspective.   Geez @AHF.  I'm working with limited resources over here.   

:aikido:

Did you just get schooled.  :lmao:.

I seriously can't stop laffing at that. Lololololol. 

Everytime I read it....:lmao::lmao:

Anybody else have the crazy thought of how entertaining and ludicrous, no matter how briefly, a Young/Prince/Collins/Dedmon/Len lineup would be? ?

• Like 1

Whomever you choose, having 2 top-tier BU Cs is a damn good problem for Pierce to have.  They actually complement each other well.  Len for the rim protection and Trae synchronicity, Ded for spacing, PNR D, and backhand dap.

Collins is gonna be the magic key to unlock all this sh@t tho.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Dedmon is coming off of an injury with no training training camp or preseason in only his 2nd game back.  Kinda an unfair comparison game by game don't you think?

I don't think that was his second game back. It also doesn't pertain to what I said. Len played better tonight.  I don't know if he'll outplay him all season but he definitely played better tonight.

• Like 1