• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

Couple things for you guys to digest. 1) we have less cap room with Crabbe here. 2) the 5th pick is a higher cap hold than 10. 3) In multi trade, over the cap only applies to who they trade to/from not all parties. 4) the Cavs save 28 million in cap trading Love but much more than that in LUXURY TAX. 5) Charlotte is 14 million over the cap if they renounce every free agent. They either need to a) renounce Kemba and trade away 14+ million or b) trade away 18.9 ish million in order to take on Love. So look at player salaries with that in mind.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I'm very good with 5 and 8 and maybe we can actually turn Biyombo into a rotational player.  Len was out of the rotation in PHX too.  BB is another of those generic poco stick centers who play some D , protect the rim, do a little rebounding and do putbacks.  I am fine with that ... instead of wasting a draft pick on Hayes we just make this trade and get another version of Hayes as well as get Culver or Hunter to boot (without giving up Cam).

I have no hope for Biyombo. He is what he is - a means to an end. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Schlenk is eagerly awaiting all of the Squawk's draft grades, no doubt,

Spoiler mock draft if we don't move up.

8 -  Hayes, to make sure our favorite big man is not stolen by the Wizards.

10 - Hachimura, best SF left after the Wizards take Reddish. Hachimura is NBA ready.

17 - Herro, best shooter left in the draft.

21 - Carson Edwards, best scoring PG left in the draft and built like a pit bull. From future trade with OKC.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

10 - Hachimura, best SF left after the Wizards take Reddish. Hachimura is NBA ready.

21 - Carson Edwards, best scoring PG left in the draft and built like a pit bull. From future trade with OKC.

A big fat F

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I would cry 😢. D-/F+ draft. 

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

A big fat F

😆 or that!

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

8. Reddish

10. Hayes

17. Washington or Clarke

35 will be trade for Frank Nkilikina unless someone is there who Atlanta likes

#35 wont be traded. I think we hang onto that piece it’s an important position with value in this draft. Jerome or Okeke please.

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

#35 wont be traded. I think we hang onto that piece it’s an important position with value in this draft. Jerome or Okeke please.

35. eat a contract, and take OKC's 1st please.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

According to Chris Vivlamore the 35th pick is also in play to be moved.   I told yall we will be disspointed in this draft.  The Hawks are probably going to trade the  8 & 10 for number 4 to get Culver.  

2 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

According to Chris Vivlamore the 35th pick is also in play to be moved.   I told yall we will be disspointed in this draft.  The Hawks are probably going to trade the  8 & 10 for number 4 to get Culver.  

Well, lets find out what we do first. No one wants 2nds, cant really blame him there.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Ummm....i really hope not.

6 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Let's see if we get some good players or if it was all talk!

6 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

I love Culver but like to keep 35th pick.