• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

TRADE!!! (Prince and Cap Space for Crabbe, 2 Firsts)

Spud2nique

On 6/6/2019 at 4:10 PM, Spud2nique said:

Would you?

Pelicans get: Collins/8/10/17

Hawks get: 1st pick (Zion)/Julius Randle (2019-20 player option at 9 mill)

We could offer Trae and Cam as well and they would still say no. Zion is untouchable like Trae is untouchable to us

Not into the betting stuff but am wondering how many games if any Crabbe plays for us this year. Personally am really, really wondering if this is all by his own mysterious design. If it is hit the court and nail some threes for us anyway cat. You get paid either way. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Not into the betting stuff but am wondering how many games if any Crabbe plays for us this year. Personally am really, really wondering if this is all by his own mysterious design. If it is hit the court and nail some threes for us anyway cat. You get paid either way. 

He’s a player. I’m not sure what’s going on with him but if he plays Hawks fans will like him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s a player. I’m not sure what’s going on with him but if he plays Hawks fans will like him.

Am crossing my fingers a lot these last few days. Yeah, ok, Trae's ankle takes front page there but really want Crabbe's gun on the floor for us. Range like his doesn't need a ton of minutes to make a difference.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

NBA is the only sports league that allows malingering.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
44 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

As of today the Brooklyn Nets pick:

16th overall 

We actually play them on Sunday. 😊 

Looking at the standings, it looks like they are destined for the 7 or 8 spot. They are 6 games behind the 6 seed and I don’t see any of the teams below them passing them. The 8 seed in the west will likely be a team around .500 too, so we just got to hope they get 8th in East and finish with a worse record than the West #8. The odds are looking pretty good we get either the 15th, 16th, or 17th pick. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cam1218 said:

Looking at the standings, it looks like they are destined for the 7 or 8 spot. They are 6 games behind the 6 seed and I don’t see any of the teams below them passing them. The 8 seed in the west will likely be a team around .500 too, so we just got to hope they get 8th in East and finish with a worse record than the West #8. The odds are looking pretty good we get either the 15th, 16th, or 17th pick. 

You're probably jinxing us and they will get the 9th seed. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Edited by bleachkit
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@Thomas is that confused face on whether we are trying to win on Sunday or lose perhaps? 😂 

Yeah, always pull for the win but in the back of my mind against Brooklyn this year am thinking maybe another one of those games going down to the wire and then....well....Lady and the Tiger stuff I guess. Just don't want to say it out loud you know. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

Just don't want to say it out loud you know.

Oh don’t I know it. Each day at squawk is like a high school adventure. I don’t know if I’m gonna be the prom, the rocker, the deadhead, the geek. It’s not easy I’ll tell ya. 😉 

• Haha 2