• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

Just now, Vol4ever said:

I bet Cousins goes to the Lakers. 

The interest ain't there. There is zero interest from the entire NBA in Cousins right now. He hired new reps to drum up interest. 

Washed is the common term that my guy have been hearing. He has players pushing for him. DeRozan and several others. When teams are closer to knowing what's on their roster, expect him to be signed. I heard Cousins is NOT on the Lakers radar. I also heard the Warriors had some interest but its dwindle when WCS signed. Cousins is seen as a net negative right now. His stock is pure shit. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The interest ain't there. There is zero interest from the entire NBA in Cousins right now. He hired new reps to drum up interest. 

Washed is the common term that my guy have been hearing. He has players pushing for him. DeRozan and several others. When teams are closer to knowing what's on their roster, expect him to be signed. I heard Cousins is NOT on the Lakers radar. I also heard the Warriors had some interest but its dwindle when WCS signed. Cousins is seen as a net negative right now. His stock is pure shit. 

This Board owes me an apology!😎

58 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I know if I were DeMarcus, there's no way in hell that I'd play for the league minimum.  He's made over 80 million, but I guess he feels that he needs to prove that he's worthy of the mega contract.  If they're going to mess around with him like this, I'd literally sit out the entire year, try to get 100% healthy, and get back in the mix in the summer of 2020.

People act like this dude is hot garbage now.  He was hurt during the playoffs.   He was at least 80% healthy right here though.  This was only 4 months ago.   

Now all of a sudden, he can't get a decent deal from somebody because they don't trust his health?   I'd sit out the entire year.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

People act like this dude is hot garbage now.  He was hurt during the playoffs.  

Its not the fans but rather the GM's in the league.  Even the guy you defend to the end TS doesn't want him.  Time to concede you and others were wrong!  LOL!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

It’s not time to concede anyone is wrong until the guy lays an egg this season. In fact, due to the circumstances, dude may have a career year.

Can't do it I see...I understand

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

How would that help?

How did it help Kawhi?

Not saying he's going to come back and be All-NBA.  But anyone with eyes could see that Cousins was maybe 50% when he came back from that quad injury.  He could sit out the entire year, get as healthy as possible, and come back next season.

12 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

His cousins in Atlanta don't think so and will hold out hope forever!😎

Cousins is far from done.  70% of NBA GMs are just idiots.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

How did it help Kawhi?

Not saying he's going to come back and be All-NBA.  But anyone with eyes could see that Cousins was maybe 50% when he came back from that quad injury.  He could sit out the entire year, get as healthy as possible, and come back next season.

🤔..longshot. It’s possible but Cousins might be toast 🍞 I think his weight will balloon 🎈 and will be out of the league in 2 years.

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

How did it help Kawhi?

Cousins is far from done.  70% of NBA GMs are just idiots.

Cousins is not and will not be considered a key piece going forward.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Every team has signed at least one player.

According to Hoops Hype's listing, there are only two teams who have not yet signed any player to something more than a two-way contract. That would be us, and CLE.

Fwiw.

• Thanks 2