• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Training Camp News: Injury Report

JayBirdHawk

17 minutes ago, AHF said:

Latest Update:

Chandler Parsons will be limited in camp, preseason, the regular season, the next offseason, the next preseason, the next regular season, in office softball games, in three legged sack races, and in church pickup games.  Indefinitely.

Now that right there is funny.

Has your account been hacked by someone with a sense of humor?

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, AHF said:

Latest Update:

Chandler Parsons will be limited in camp, preseason, the regular season, the next offseason, the next preseason, the next regular season, in office softball games, in three legged sack races, and in church pickup games.  Indefinitely.

His bank account wont be limited. Stealing money for years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't like it that Len is hurt, we are already thin as Heck at the 5 spot.  Schlenk should go ahead & get another Center on the roster.  Gortat is still out there.  Would not hurt to give him a Partially Guaranteed deal. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

I don't like it that Len is hurt, we are already thin as Heck at the 5 spot.  Schlenk should go ahead & get another Center on the roster.  Gortat is still out there.  Would not hurt to give him a Partially Guaranteed deal. 

No need to rush it unless Len is expected to miss time.

I'd just throw Bruno into the fire!

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

Len better come back soon.  Because once Bruno gets into that starting lineup, he's not coming back out.