• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, High5 said:

Wait, are we saying Paul George sucks now because of a couple of bad shooting nights? 

Hes never really been all that to me.besides a couple of years in Indy..And its not just his bad shooting..He cant finish at the rim either..lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Carmine said:

I don't know if him and Kev can work together, ya know Kev not only being a white boi and all but a ginger too. That's like SUPA white.

Its not that...Dude has been totally useless in this series just like Paul George!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Its not that...Dude has been totally useless in this series just like Paul George!

IN fairness, Perhaps the layoff and being in the bubble affected some players more than others..But yeah, theyve been really bad..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, terrell said:

IN fairness, Perhaps the layoff and being in the bubble affected some players more than others..

Give me a break...Stop making excuses for these players that are getting exposed!  Dude can't guard anybody and has like no offense period!

1 minute ago, Carmine said:

Geez, PG so shook they got PG13% trending on twitter 😆. Cam please don't be the next PG, be the next Cam.

Hes been Horrible! THeyre gonna let the Mavs send them home if they dont get it together..

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Give me a break...Stop making excuses for these players that are getting exposed!  Dude can't guard anybody and has like no offense period!

Im not making excuses. lol. Ive never been a Paul George fan..But players get used to a routine like everyone else..

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Not a chance in hell. I’ll bet an avatar.

Kawhi cant beat them alone...lol. Thank goodness Lou Will showed up.. Luka out there toying around with PG13..lol

Edited by terrell